What is wrong here? The Claw? Please assist!

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

I've been having problems keeping the moisture levels right in the air and soil during this run. I am finishing the last plant which was supposed to be an auto but was not and its not looking so well. I dont think it is nitrogen deficiency because what im using is 2-8-4 and it isn't in random spots, it is all at the tops at the bud sites. Any help much appreciated.

What is wrong here the claw please assist
What is wrong here the claw please assist 2
What is wrong here the claw please assist 3
What is wrong here the claw please assist 4
What is wrong here the claw please assist 5
Lonespiral

Lonespiral

I'm currently growing 2 autos in my space, if you check out my page of em has that same claw near the top and the other one next to is is the same age, same plant with no claw, they've all been and fed same nutrients growing in the same medium mix. they seem to be otherwise healthy and the one with the claw is actually growing faster, maybe just genetics? your nutrient mix doesn't seem bad for this stage of flower. i grew organic and started using 4-41-27 in flower, half recommended mix.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Do you guys have fans blowing hard on the top of your plants? Have you scoped for mites? Nitrogen tox and/or you’re locked out.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Do you guys have fans blowing hard on the top of your plants? Have you scoped for mites? Nitrogen tox and/or you’re locked out.
In my very little experience, wind burn also comes with some yellowing but maybe I'm wrong.

Top Bottom