What is your fav product(s) for root zone health in your RDWC system?

• Thread starter Chronic Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is your fav product(s) for root zone health in your RDWC system?

• Total voters
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Question if one uses H&G root ex then I would not need h202 or can it be used together?

W

wolftickets500

one that i think should be on the list is pirahana by A.N. great product

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I will tell you guys what my least favorite product is...
It is Zone... I have had nothing but problems with Zone...

Go with the EWC Tea...

Z

ZombieSlave

Is this a gernal topic or UC only? it seems with the options its general.

how do you use tranchula in a hydro meduim?

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Is this a gernal topic or UC only? it seems with the options its general.

how do you use tranchula in a hydro meduim?

You measure it out 2ml/liter and pour it in your epicenter....Is this guy for real?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

are you for real? this is ment for a soil medium. at least thats what im told by guys around here.[/quote

Tarantula Beneficial Bacteria

Supercharge Your Hydroponics Root Zone Bring the fertility of the richest outdoor soil into your hydroponics root zone using exclusive beneficial bacteria that make your roots safer and stronger so you get more efficient nutrient uptake, faster growth and bigger yields

Tarantula has been specially designed for use with all hydroponics, sphagnum, coco coir and soil growing mediums. Tarantula has been developed for use with any and all hydroponics, aeroponic, drip irrigation, NFT, flood and drain and continuous liquid feed growing systems.

sky high

sky high

You guys need to check out Capulator's threads and his bennies if you are still sucking the AN/Great White/Sub-Culture tit.

FAR more goodness for FAR LESS dinero! AMAZING results!

And sold by a FARMER ta boot!

s h

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You guys need to check out Capulator's threads and his bennies if you are still sucking the AN/Great White/Sub-Culture tit.

FAR more goodness for FAR LESS dinero! AMAZING results!

And sold by a FARMER ta boot!

s h

Holy hell have you looked at a price of tarantula? Might as well start a fire and start throwing hundred dollar bills in.
happens1.jpg

Wait, I just saw how many people listed great white, RE, etc... I never plug my bennies because honestly they plug themselves, but I gotta just chime in and tell people to stop paying so much for so little. Look at how much of what you are paying for is inert ingredient, and you will be as blown away as I was. Thats when I started to look for my alternative "real spores without the fluff".

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah, I looked at the price of everything in AN's lineup, and I understand now why he can afford a garage full of Ferraris and a girl to go in every one of them.

...And then, I found Jacks. Honestly, the single best thing I ever did for my roots was 62 degree water temps.

tconch

tconch

Yeah, I looked at the price of everything in AN's lineup, and I understand now why he can afford a garage full of Ferraris and a girl to go in every one of them.

...And then, I found Jacks. Honestly, the single best thing I ever did for my roots was 62 degree water temps.
TTYSTIKK do you use any other additives with jacks? do you use h2o2,bleach? with Jacks how is the quality of the meds,potency & taste? thanks for the help

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

If you like Jack's you should try a product called "Veg+Bloom", it is a one part complete powder that you use from start to finish. Tried them both and Veg+Bloom was better and contained more inputs that Jack's formula did not contain.

organicness

organicness

Holy crap, 100 bucks for 5 pounds and have to use 1-3tsp/gal? I'll stick with my Jacks. I also add sea salt to get the other inputs, along with compost tea (progress earth) for my root zone health.

ttystikk

ttystikk

TTYSTIKK do you use any other additives with jacks? do you use h2o2,bleach? with Jacks how is the quality of the meds,potency & taste? thanks for the help

Jacks is meant to be a two part; use the Jacks 5-12-26 at roughly 3g/gallon, and then use Calcium nitrate, a common nutrient salt at 2 or 3 g/gal. Mix the two separately, they'll lockout if you try to put them together before mixing into the res. I also add .5g/gal of epsom salt- others will use 1 or even 2 g/gal. I use a bit of Superthrive.

Since my temps are in the 62 degree range (at night, they warm up a bit during 'daytime'), I have found that optimum root health is automatic for me. I use bleach between runs and occasionally DM Zone if I am suspicious of root issues. I have H2O2 and I only use that anymore as a sterilant in my aerocloner.

Now, I found myself running about 1/2 the nutrient strength I should have been, so my girls did not get all they wanted and so couldn't be all they could be. At least the deficiencies were even across the board... On the other hand, things are much better now that I got the ppms up! For more info on Jacks ask Capulator, he's the nutes whiz. I haven't tried bennies yet, Cap's or anyone else's. I'd like to give Cap's goods a go here in the next round or two.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

And I am beginning to wonder if you have a crush on me or something DS??? ROFL!!!

opt1c

opt1c

what are inputs; l-amino's? b-vitamins? chelated trace elements? electro-magnetic wavelengths and frequencies? what are inputs? and why are we discussing one part nutrients and inputs in a thread for root zone health and not a thread for inputs?

Top Bottom