What is your favorite nutes, other than foxfarm

• Thread starter Tylerjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerjones

Tylerjones

I am curious of what kind of nutrients are out there that you growers like. I use fox farm but I'd like to venture out with different nutrients that develop great bud mass and that benefits my grow(s). I'm not looking for a pissing match of who's better, so please keep that on another thread.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I was using some Canna organic nutes, but I am not going to recommend them. They seem to be too low in P.

My soil mix usually provides enough for 4-5 weeks, then I have to supplement in flower. I'm not going with Canna anymore.

A friend swears by Urban Farm, which I will be trying for supplements this grow, and as my main nutrient source for an upcoming Octopot grow. I cannot give a personal recommendation yet, though.

bighempn

bighempn

I am curious of what kind of nutrients are out there that you growers like. I use fox farm but I'd like to venture out with different nutrients that develop great bud mass and that benefits my grow(s). I'm not looking for a pissing match of who's better, so please keep that on another thread.
for hydro, I use a bunch of stuff like grow more, general hydro, botanicare, bud xl, advanced big bud, bud blood great white, Uber pyro k... for soil, I run organic lines like nectar for the gods and love it! The yields are not nearly as good as my hydro but the quality of smoke is 2nd to none

here’s some pics of the grows I’ve done with the nectar line. Hands down, dopest dope I’ve ever smoked! 😜

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Kelp alfalfa tea with a tad o silica and splash of humic. dats some bomb shit, excellent for foiler feed diluted 50%

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

All time personal favorite is homemade worm compost. You can farm outside with nothing but good compost and native soil no problem, even with hard clay soil. Down to earth is my favorite dry organic fert brand. Also digging the GS Plant Foods Liquid Fish and Kelp right now.

Superman2955

Superman2955

Save yourself a buck.
Very good stuff.

Top Bottom