what is your nutrient supplement routine

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

What is your nutrient/supplement routine..ie..Do you use all of Advanced Nutrients products, or mix and match G&H with Fox farm and a little Dutch master..Do you go full strength or dilute..Any "special ingredients" like molasses? Other additives like H2O2 or your own DNA?
Of course if it is some deep dark award winning secret..then tell us...Teach us..school us...learn us..

I looked through the forums to see if this had been done..didn't find anything with nutes, supplements, and amounts all together..

H

HannaMan

Hey. I just posted this in another thread so here is a copy paste -

I like to keep the additives on the low side... I think feeding the plants what they want at the correct times makes all the difference in the world, and I feel its easier to do so when you're using less products.

For my OG Kush-
GH 3 part
Floranectar (sugars, not every feeding)
Bushmaster on Day 2... .35 ml/gallon, aqua next two days.
I will start feeding KOOL BLOOM around Day 21, after the nodes are set and the flowers start to bulk up.
I'll continue with KOOL BLOOM until about Day 40 for my OG.
I'll give her some 3part with a little flora nectar after this stage so she can build up on her resources and sugars before I begin to suck all those juices out with my OVERDRIVE.
I'll feed overdrive anywhere from 10-14 days, and then I will flush for 10. I'll be chopping the OG I have around day 65, by then she is MORE then ripe...bushermaster helps speed things up a bit and get rid of that obnoxious stretch.

Also, I will measure run-off and feed plain water or light food, depending..
I have been running Rockwool Croutons and I noticed that they REALLY love a good bath every once in awhile, because each girl is sucking down over a gallon a day, so i'll catch a little PH-rise and salt-build up if i'm not careful...

Other ingredients I use are the occasional splash of canna-zym, and when transplanting I like to use Vitamin B12.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Hey. I just posted this in another thread so here is a copy paste -

I like to keep the additives on the low side... I think feeding the plants what they want at the correct times makes all the difference in the world, and I feel its easier to do so when you're using less products.

For my OG Kush-
GH 3 part
Floranectar (sugars, not every feeding)
Bushmaster on Day 2... .35 ml/gallon, aqua next two days.
I will start feeding KOOL BLOOM around Day 21, after the nodes are set and the flowers start to bulk up.
I'll continue with KOOL BLOOM until about Day 40 for my OG.
I'll give her some 3part with a little flora nectar after this stage so she can build up on her resources and sugars before I begin to suck all those juices out with my OVERDRIVE.
I'll feed overdrive anywhere from 10-14 days, and then I will flush for 10. I'll be chopping the OG I have around day 65, by then she is MORE then ripe...bushermaster helps speed things up a bit and get rid of that obnoxious stretch.

Also, I will measure run-off and feed plain water or light food, depending..
I have been running Rockwool Croutons and I noticed that they REALLY love a good bath every once in awhile, because each girl is sucking down over a gallon a day, so i'll catch a little PH-rise and salt-build up if i'm not careful...

Other ingredients I use are the occasional splash of canna-zym, and when transplanting I like to use Vitamin B12.

-----------
Hannaman
That is perfect. Just the kind of information I(and I ass/u/me others would like to know)..So basically you use a large amount of the G&H line with some AN/Humboldt's Own(Bushmaster?right?) mixed in..Not Lucas, right? .... Canna-zym?is what?
A gallon a day per plant?

F

FileError404

I'm using Canna Aqua A&B, Cannazym,PK 13/14, Cal-Mag because I use RO water, Silica, Root Excel, Big Bud, and I'll try Snowstorm Ultra to finish this run.

D

Dubwobble

I do all my moms organically in soil. PBP Soil Formula, B'Cuzz Root, sometimes 1 ml Roots Excelurator per gallon. In between every watering I use pure R/O water with General Organics Cal/Mag.

When I flower I use GH Chemical line. I used to use the 3 part line with GH additives following their feed charts.

I ran out and recently started using their Maxi-Bloom powder, along with their Diamond Nectar (Fulvic Acid). In between every watering I use plain r/o water with General Organics Cal/Mag. I am adding GH Flora-Nectar (Carbo-Hydrates) and GH Kool Bloom powder during middle to late flowering. Foliar spray with GH Daimond Nectar. Gonna rinse with Clearex.

I'm Really liking it, and my plants are too.
Super simple.

H

HannaMan

-----------
Hannaman
That is perfect. Just the kind of information I(and I ass/u/me others would like to know)..So basically you use a large amount of the G&H line with some AN/Humboldt's Own(Bushmaster?right?) mixed in..Not Lucas, right? .... Canna-zym?is what?
A gallon a day per plant?

Hey. Yes, I like to feed the plants the ESSENTIALS, and follow it up with some ADDITIVES/supplements.

Its like taking steroids to get big, but without adding high calorie diet to the mix.

Not lucas, regular 3 part. I've experienced with lucas, everything vegges fine but once I hit mid-flower I start getting issues.

Cannazym is an enzyme that helps promote root growth and kills any dead/old roots.

A gallon a day per plant. They're really, really, big, in 3.5 gallon containers...typically I wouldn't do this as in most cases, this would be considered OVERWATERING. I even have trays under neath them that fill up to the top and suck it back up before lights on.

Bushmaster is a humboldt's own product.. use this product with CAUTION.

It says 1 ml per gallon, but I used about .35 ML per gallon and it stopped everything in its tracks....Try 1 ML per gallon and your plant will never snap out of it.. awful directions on the bottle.

-- Tonigh I started feeding with overdrive - going to feed with overdrive for 14 days and flush for 8-10.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

15 ml per gallon Pureblend pro
1/4 tsp per gallon Bigbud powder
Silicate as ph up

Every couple a weeks some Jamaican Bat shit table spoon per gallon of rez size And molasses tea Mixed with Myco madness....:very_first_smiley:

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

So far it seems canna zym is used by the majority....I take it the other product lines version is (AN)Sensi Zym, (humboldt's{not Humboldt's Own]) Prozyme, etc..
G&H products are also high on the list...
Jamaican bat shit...so not the Dominican Bat Shit

G

Gro

have been runnin metrop!MR1,MR2,amino root,amino bloom,and cal green.i use hygrozyme every 5th watering.i'm setting up a side by side that i'm going to run some beneficials and some kind of finisher, maybe some BC or FN.:big_boss:

R

Radio_Dread

First week of flower i just water with bud blood, i use earth juice bloom and catalyst with AN big bud and ooze bloom for the bulk of flowering. when flushing the last 2 weeks i keep the sugar daddy and magical and last week straight water

F

farmerjohn

Keeping it simple for now by using a 2-2-2 during veg with trace elements & bat guano. Then during flowering an 8-16-8 called Joy Juice. So far it has kept the ph close to where I need & has been easy to flush out pots if concentrations get too high.

X

Xceptional

HannaMan i had the same issues with Lucas. then i realized it's nothing more then GH Aggressive schedule minus additives which i would guess fixes the issues.

For Hydro setup running Aqua Flakes House and Garden full line to schedule. veg was wonderful now i have a mag def and i've added MAgiCal 5ml per gal in hydro ebb and flow setup and it hasn't fixed it. also plants look a little N light. may add in a few ml per gal of some N as well but i got to get this mag issue fixed. upped my ph since mag is best uptaken above 5.7 and i had been running around 5.5.

for mothers i HIGHLY recommend Mother Plant! this 2 part formula is AMAZING! plants look healthier then when i ran other grow bases for moms and the clone time was as fast or faster PLUS my clones looked healthier the entire time.

4 moms in 2 gal bags and for $20 i got enough Mother plant to last like 4-6 months i would guess.

for soiless i sometimes get lazy and dip into my hydro res to feed them but i like to run lucas with addatives.

1 p micro 2 p bloom GH
5ml per gal MagiCal
5mg per gal Snowstorm (new test)
5ml per gal Sweet
EC 2.0 (ro water)

that was my test run of nutes today we will see how they respond to it in a few days. OG Kush and a few other misc strains. oh and they got about 2ml per gal of Flora Nova Grow becasue they were looking a little light. I'm just experimenting with these plants.

G

gloriousgreen

I would like to know those in CoCo what are their feeding.I am coming from dirt and i have a hard time trying to get thing dialed in.

Y

yeeyee

im a dirt guy myself and i only veg for two weeks so i only use grow big 1 or maybe 2 waterings on about day 10 or so. trantula .3 grams every watering and big bloom at half strenth through the whole grow but i put like 15 percent perlite and use half roots and half ocean forest the pots dry out super quick so i water 1 to 2 times a day and for flower i use tiger blooms with the other three fox farm bloom enhansers whith a lil bit of snow storm towards the end always balance ph to 6.5 and my plants love it they get about 2 an 1/2 feet tall in 15 days. i only grow candy purp see of green style. i recomend this strain cuz its a dream to work with big huge purple nugs that are ready by 7 1/2 to 8 an 1/2 weeks hope this was help full iv tried lots of diffrent thing and this is wat works for me

G

ghostfacegrower

week 1. GH FloraNova, Floralicous end week 1 start bud blood - foliar DM Liquid Light
week 2. GH FloraNova, Floralicous add bud blood - foliar DM Liquid Light
week 3. GH FloraNova, Kool Blooms Liquid, Floralicous, Plain Water feeding Purp Max -foliar Purp Max
week 4. GH FloraNova, Kool Blooms Liquid, Floralicous, Plain Water Purp Max/Foliar Purp Max
week 5. GH FloraNova, Kool Blooms Liquid, Kool Blooms Powder, Floralicous, Plain Water Purp Max/Foliar Purp Max
week 6. same as week 5
week 7. same as week 6, 5
week 8. flush heavy

o yea i like to get bush master in there early and root stimulator.

hydro im just rocking DM GOLD, i really like phosphoload for hydro.
ill play around with bloombastic also it rocks.

i have run the full AN feeding programs and found they are a HUGE waste of $$
i like AN h2, f1, iguana juice, bud blood, i use there 3 part for years and it was aight. hmm there start up works great for me when cloning but i use it with clonex.

G

ghostfacegrower

First week of flower i just water with bud blood, i use earth juice bloom and catalyst with AN big bud and ooze bloom for the bulk of flowering. when flushing the last 2 weeks i keep the sugar daddy and magical and last week straight water

bud blood rocks. iv only water with bud blood first week and was fine, seems thats all they really need early. iv done side by side with and without and can tell big time. also i start SUCANAT around week 3, love this stuff. :smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Ghostface,Xcep thanks for the detailed reply...

on my first hydro run I used(over used)
Humboldt's Master A&B started at 5ml/gal went up 1ml/gal each week to 9ml/gal. back down 1ml/gal each week..
Honey..2ml/gal
Ginormous...5ml/gal
Hydroplex...2ml/gal
atami bcuzz bloom..1ml/gal
atami bcuzz grow 1ml/5gal for first 4 weeks
atami bcuzz root 1ml/gal...first 5 weeks(ran out)
atami pk13-14 4ml/gal for the first 6weeks
G&H Florolisios plus 1tsp/5gal
G&H Diamond Nectar 5ml/gal
Cal-mag plus 3ml/gal
molassas..1tsp/gal every 3 weeks
overdrive 2ml/gal week 7 then 4ml/gal week 8
G&H Kool Bloom Week 6,7,8 1tsp/10gallon
flushed week 8 because of severe burns on leaves..combo of over feeding, and DokDoom fogger with lights on..PPM 2100-2300
Plants are in week 11(10 week strains..?)and have been flushing for 3 weeks now(clearex in week 9)
The flowers are big, and heavy...The leaves are burnt, and very sad looking..smells great, but I really f-ed this one up(first time indoor grow)..
If 5ml a gallon is good then 30ml a gallon should be better?right? learned that lesson..
As you can see I like blooming agents...
The Master A&B would have been great, but it is really strong..

My new routine..and would like any comments, suggestions, mistakes, things I need, should get, etc..
AN Sensi Bloom
AN Bud Blood
AN B-52
AN Big Bud
Great White
AN Overdrive*
Humboldt's Honey(hydro)*
Botaini Cal-mag plus*
Florolisious Bloom & Plus*/diamond nectar*
*left over from first run
hopefully learned my lesson about over feeding...

G

ghostfacegrower

i use to run AN 3 part micro, grow, bloom for yrs and was very happy with it.
i had it down to the 3 part, bud blood early on, h2, f1, overdrive. for booster i never like big bud, some people love it maybe AN switch it up from when it first came out. i would use all kinds of other shit for boosters, i ended up using boombastic the most with that line up.

i would run whatever line up you like but would pull bottles after a run and see if you can tell. i pull like half of my AN bottles because they are pointless imho.

K

kronk

I've been using GH's 3 part in Coco and I'm really pleased with the results so far, I've stuck to their schedule and the plants are growing quickly, I'll be interested to see the end results though in terms of yield etc. The only additive that I will use is some Ionic Boost that I've left over from previous grows.

Top Bottom