What kind of Crosses would you like to see?

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

i was just sitting here Medacating and thinking about different Crosses I have some White Bx Pollen and some SFVogk f4 pollen as while. what would be some good one. please suggest your ideas with me. THANK YOU.:sick0018:

just something new to get into sounds like a fun hobby

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sfv x the white as the white fires are outstanding im sure these will be great as well

Aligee

Aligee

white anything seems duper !!!make em I'll test em !!!for you!!

C

CrackMan265

I would say cross the white to Sag's bubbleberry or C99, and the SFV to AK-47 if ya have it.. also whats in the White Bx?

acidnI

acidnI

whatever you hit the white with I want! Hit the GDP cut with it

0MEGA

some white x pakistan purple chitral
purple urkle x purple pakistan chitral
alien kush x blueberry male
nl5 x sfv og

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

some white x pakistan purple chitral
purple urkle x purple pakistan chitral
alien kush x blueberry male
nl5 x sfv og

nl5X sfv og would be bomb

I have been think about purple white, for sure

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the rare MI cutt hit with some Larry Or Club pollen.....maybe some ghost hit with big bud just to see crazy big kush nuggets....id like to see blueberry Larry....that thought just brought a tear to my eye LOL......bigdawgkush do work son!~SMF~

L

LaoGrow

If you can get the Cush (af maple leaf X skunk #1) ive always wanted to cross that with an sfv.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

the rare MI cutt hit with some Larry Or Club pollen.....maybe some ghost hit with big bud just to see crazy big kush nuggets....id like to see blueberry Larry....that thought just brought a tear to my eye LOL......bigdawgkush do work son!~SMF~
im trying to do work son........ hey BOss need some Blueberry lol, i got that Purple boi x SFV in stride. hit w some cal-mag and earth now shes glowin pretty.

i would love to hit the larry cut maybe if i get a good male i will do that.... hah ah ah aha ahah ah ah:rasta2:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

If you can get the Cush (af maple leaf X skunk #1) ive always wanted to cross that with an sfv.

cant say that i have heard of cush but anything w/ skunk i know tatse great so add the sfv and bbombness appears

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

I dont really like the white i worked with a couple phenos but its was not my favorite. i much rather work with the sfv ibl f4 it is a stinky male as well but i lost him..... so i only have dust now. i hope that the one seed left we have is a male...lol..

C

CrackMan265

I dont really like the white i worked with a couple phenos but its was not my favorite. i much rather work with the sfv ibl f4 it is a stinky male as well but i lost him..... so i only have dust now. i hope that the one seed left we have is a male...lol..

a couple phenos? I thought the White was a clone?

Top Bottom