Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
here is a video of the banana bros grinder and clone roller in action. one device to rule to them all!!
Well I had to retire my old Flying Dutchman and picked up an Otto .... damn straight best grinder out ive found . Even sent one to my older sister she love here’s as well havnt missed a beat . I also have a combine kit which is a boss little take out kit fits snug in your pocket , and my sister send down a stash safe which had this great pollen catcher screen in it so it’s been getting a great work out it’s nice n big ,got weight , easy to use ..

BigCube

BigCube

Well I had to retire my old Flying Dutchman and picked up an Otto .... damn straight best grinder out ive found . Even sent one to my older sister she love here’s as well havnt missed a beat . I also have a combine kit which is a boss little take out kit fits snug in your pocket , and my sister send down a stash safe which had this great pollen catcher screen in it so it’s been getting a great work out it’s nice n big ,got weight , easy to use ..

Hey, is the otto really that good? I was looking at them, but am not a fan of having to buy prerolled cones. How do you go about it?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey, is the otto really that good? I was looking at them, but am not a fan of having to buy prerolled cones. How do you go about it?
I think it's great I just buy a carton of 1000 pre rolls either Raw or Blazy Susan's you just need to do a tamping down to give you a nice joint I bought 2 sent one to my 89 year old sister she loves it as well . But it's up to you mate for the price it's not much . Regards OD.

Top Bottom