What line up for coco?

• Thread starter LexLuthor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Outwest, thats the beauty of experience! You do well while others fail with organics.. hahaha.

Lex0415, seems like you have the right mindset to keep it simple. When you pick ur lineup, post it, so people here can help you use it effectively. Also post your strains because some do better with different foods. This yr I have gotten a couple bad gallons of cal-mag. There are threads discussing it if you do a google search. I switched to magi-cal and its been nice with zero problems. I ran out a couple weeks ago and raised my feed level in place of magi-cal after I read "most" nutes posses more than enough of calcium for marijuana, even in coco. This has resulted in a much healthier plant for "me". Imo

I'm either running reg Blueberry or GHS The Doctor fem. Everybody stay subed I'll post more info when I get it. I think the H&G Coco A+B has enough cal-mag in it, but I'm not sure. I also looked into CNS17, it's only $30 for the 2 part and there 1 qt. each. I'll let ya'll know what line-up I'm using within a few weeks after I get back from Fla. vaca. Maybe I'll start a thread.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I thought coco A+B was made specifically for coco, whats better about Aqua Flakes? I still haven't bought anything for my next run so I could still change my mind.

The Aqua Flakes has more Ca in the mix then the others. A side by side of mine running aqua flakes and him running coco, he made the switch. For some reason the Aqua Flakes ran the best out of the coco and hydro nutes. This is for coco BTW.

I use CNS17 for veg and Flora Nova Bloom for flower now.

deep buddy

deep buddy

yep go withe the aqua flakes our hg rep said always go w/ the AF over the coco, they just m,ade it so people would feel bettter. i have a friend re-circ'n in coco , no meters, NONE, and he is really killing it for NO METERS ,NO TESTING!!!!!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

yep go withe the aqua flakes our hg rep said always go w/ the AF over the coco, they just m,ade it so people would feel bettter. i have a friend re-circ'n in coco , no meters, NONE, and he is really killing it for NO METERS ,NO TESTING!!!!!!

I'm not using recirc, I got 5gal buckets I"m gonna hand water and DTW. So should I still use AF or go with the coco a+b?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Outwest, thats the beauty of experience! You do well while others fail with organics.. hahaha.

Thanks, Hogan. Well this is my first true organic run. What I have learned though, and this happens with any method, is to read and understand my plants. Luckily on this run, all they've been telling me is that they are happy as hell. For the most part I didn't do much but follow some directions and ask a lot of questions. Either way, I'm happy, and the plants are happy.

outwest.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I'm not using recirc, I got 5gal buckets I"m gonna hand water and DTW. So should I still use AF or go with the coco a+b?
i would it is the best product all around. tried both , AF is better! fwiw.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

FN Bloom works great in coco. The best part is that is hard to fuck it up. Run it at 1.2ec and watch them explode.

dankworth

dankworth

I'm either running reg Blueberry or GHS The Doctor fem. Everybody stay subed I'll post more info when I get it. I think the H&G Coco A+B has enough cal-mag in it, but I'm not sure. I also looked into CNS17, it's only $30 for the 2 part and there 1 qt. each. I'll let ya'll know what line-up I'm using within a few weeks after I get back from Fla. vaca. Maybe I'll start a thread.
May I recommend strongly against GHS seeds.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

May I recommend strongly against GHS seeds.

I know, I hear alot of people talking shit about GHS, but honestly, I have never had a problem with there beans. When most people talk shit about GHS its just that, shit, nobody ever has any good reasons to not use there beans. If you have a good reason then let me know, I really wanna know why they are so hated by so many people.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I know, I hear alot of people talking shit about GHS, but honestly, I have never had a problem with there beans. When most people talk shit about GHS its just that, shit, nobody ever has any good reasons to not use there beans. If you have a good reason then let me know, I really wanna know why they are so hated by so many people.
i can go on and on about reasons, first off fem'd herm,s and not late blooming tuckers either, used to be good stock BITD, but now shit. again fwiw. i would suggest either the bay here. or drgreenthumb

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

i can go on and on about reasons, first off fem'd herm,s and not late blooming tuckers either, used to be good stock BITD, but now shit. again fwiw. i would suggest either the bay here. or drgreenthumb

There are so many other seed companies I don't need them, I'll stop buying from them just because I hear so much negative feedback. Thanx ya'll

deep buddy

deep buddy

There are so many other seed companies I don't need them, I'll stop buying from them just because I hear so much negative feedback. Thanx ya'll
i will say this i got a seed GHS exodus cheese that was good as fuck so, there is always an exception, andf that was within the last year so its the new stock. everything elses that came w/ that order hermd.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I honestly was thinking about not buying from GHS for the last couple months because of all the shit I hear, now this just solidifies my feeling.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yeah I plan on growing Blueberry and getting some type of Haze and Skunk to cross my BB with, so I really don't need GHS because they don't have BB and so many other breeders have good Haze and Skunks.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

House & Garden Nutes all the way, in my small tent i have been working on a 5L set for nearly 3 years. I love the 2 parts only in veg and flower. Plus that roots excel is crazy good. William Vandeswaan is a genius.

Thanks for the advice, H&G are giving away free samples on there website, I just have to pay shipping and handling.

Should I get the Coco A & B or go with Aqua Flakes?? I'm handwatering dtw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom