What Makes Buds Get All Poddy Looking ?

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

what causes this ? my first indoor .. plenty of outdoor grows under my belt but indoor is whole new game to me ... any insite?

What makes buds get all poddy looking
L

luvurkle

its multi strains doing this .. 1000w hps but got a room full think its a lack of lite ?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I experienced fox tailing when my light was not strong enough for my nute regimen, sometimes it is strain specific like berry, cookie and critical strains all have phenos with fox tailing.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks either overwatered or over fertilized, hard to tell without a full plant pic.
What are your temps?
Rh?
Nutes used?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I vote stress also. Those leaves look N heavy. But it could be a combo of stress. I had some foxtailing on my last plant it was a heat issue.

L

luvurkle

its in the dark cycle now .. but thinkin heat may jsut be it after hearing it here .. had to close up the room a bit more and its staying warmish in ther always in 90"s o-50-20 bloom food i have to get in the room to tell you the name . grey jar black lid purple powder 25buks a jar . not over waterd that i am sure of this is gorllia glue #4 in pic

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I use a medicine cup like the kind for cough syrup and usually only add 5ml per gallon, temps should stay under 80f.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
its in the dark cycle now .. but thinkin heat may jsut be it after hearing it here .. had to close up the room a bit more and its staying warmish in ther always in 90"s o-50-20 bloom food i have to get in the room to tell you the name . grey jar black lid purple powder 25buks a jar . not over waterd that i am sure of this is gorllia glue #4 in pic
If you added some co2 those temps wouldn't be as hard on them. It would make for denser nugs to lower the temp. I never follow the recomended dosages on nutes, always much less with mostly great results.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

If you added some co2 those temps wouldn't be as hard on them. It would make for denser nugs to lower the temp. I never follow the recomended dosages on nutes, always much less with mostly great results.
Exactly. At most maybe 75% full strength on most strains. I'm in dwc but still. The companies want you to use add much as you can. And 99% of the time it's too much.

ken dog

ken dog

Here's a picture of my Gorilla Glue #4 right before harvest... I see a lot of similarities to the OP.

Thoughts?

Downloadfile
Top Bottom