What pH meter do you use/like most?

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

th

killed 2 of these $100 bluelabs in the time it took me to drop 1 milwakee cheapo. Everyone says I got a one in a hundred milwakee pen. I am a forgetful soul, and leave the cap off overnight sometimes.

Loved the bluelab. I wonder how long it would last if I took care of it.

This blue lab pen is a hobbyist level meter meant to compete withe the hand held pens on the market, they are easy to break and are meant to be for an unexperienced grower... This is per there rep... I wouldn't vouch for this meter as I hear there are many problems with them at the moment ... I always tell people to invest in something that is tried and true , plus accuracy is impeccable ... Blue lab combo or the guardian... fwiw...

ttystikk

ttystikk

You want good results? Use good tools! And take care of them. How much money is that meter making you? Every dime you wouldn't be making without it. Changes your perspective a bit when I put it that way, doesn't it?

mr roboto

mr roboto

i use the hanna 98129 and its a piece of $hit!! The power button crapped out and is really really hard to push and sometimes will not turn on at all. I personally want the bluelab combo

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

i use the hanna 98129 and its a piece of $hit!! The power button crapped out and is really really hard to push and sometimes will not turn on at all. I personally want the bluelab combo

Do it.. I dare u... Lol

The Hanna is a good meter but doesn't compare to the blue lab combo.. U will see the savings once u see how much time it will be saving u, instead of waiting for the Hanna pen to register the accurate ph...

mr roboto

mr roboto

Do it.. I dare u... Lol

The Hanna is a good meter but doesn't compare to the blue lab combo.. U will see the savings once u see how much time it will be saving u, instead of waiting for the Hanna pen to register the accurate ph...
It takes mine about a full minute just to climb down and read the correct ph or ppm which is a pain in the ass to hold in the water TWICE , not to mention the bluelab combo wont need calibration on the ppm side which would be great for me......screw it bluelab combo is next on my list of "must have".

Top Bottom