What plants hide marijuana well outdoors for backyard?

• Thread starter mrhomegrown22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrhomegrown22

I am looking for Plants to plant in my back yard to hide my marijuana plants in. I want to create like a wall of plants and place my marijuana plants inside the wall so there hidden. Any ideas or advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Cort

Cort

Take a drive around your neighborhood and look what big bushy plants are common in your area. Plant these

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I would be more worried about the smell than the appearance. You can always train them to be low to the ground and out of site.

Mogrow

Mogrow

tomato plants that are staked up, i had some last year 8 ft tall or more, very bushy, plus they have a strong smell to mask the cannibus. Pampas grass also works, buy the big sets. I hide my weed with a native bush on one side and a privacy fence on the other. I love hiding plants in my yard..msgrow however frowns on it....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Tomatoes, I'm going to add corn this year, not so much as a screen as for bug bait, though also as a screen. Corn doesn't seem to grow as tall as cannabis, though. I'm also going to try pole beans this year as a screen.

There is nothing I can do about the smell, and everyone who drives by smells it. Thusly, fenced with cyclone fencing and surveillance cameras.

2DogWalker

seamaiden,

Try a field corn variety as opposed to sweet if u want tall. Silage corn would be the best FYI.

2dog

M

mellokitty

we did an intertwining thing with our scarlet runner beans last year (vines are also good for lst, apparently). it was *one* pineapple and it still stank to high hell so we ended up cutting it down early anyway.
anything tall and smelly that blooms late-ish. my double oriental lily that i just got last year bloomed with perfect timing - i had to move it away from my front door 'cuz it was making my eyes water inside.
my friend the landscaper tells me nasturtiums scattered about will help keep aphids off other stuff.

budboy299

budboy299

Cleomes...I love em

leaves are very similar to MJ and they flower in a bud shape cone.

If you get the regular and not dwarf....they can get to 5 feet tall and will continue to flower until frost (early October)

062808cleomes
S

swisscheese

Was just wondering the same thing. Have tried corn with so so results.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bamboo

you can grow an impenetrable fence of that shit

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

bamboo also masks the signature of mj when they are scanning in the helicopters.

forman

forman

Don't forget fake branches or even flowers that you can wrap around pot plant for disguise. Any arts and crafts like micheals sells this stuff. I really don't need myself but just incase a cropper goes over they will see colors that aren't just green.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Raspberry patch..worked great for me. The leaves really conceals the mj leaves and the stalks grow nice and tall to cover up the plants. Plus the raspberry plant spreads all around with it's roots and canes.

L

Lost

Q: What plants hide marijuana well outdoors for backyard?

A: More Marijuana plants!!! Its genius, use Marijuana plants to hide your Marijuana plants!!

sky high

sky high

Great idea, lost!

I vote for Hawaiian Webbies Indica....'er...a...the rare "Hawaiian Coleus" should the neighbor ask.... :)

Picture 231
hiboy

hiboy

Yes bamboo is the bomb. Just transplanted an unwanted plant outside at my buddys house and set it right next to a bamboo plant. I think it was foxtail bamboo. Cant even tell its in there
Def. a great hider
hiboy

Latest posts

Top Bottom