what Ppm for my current plant stage?

• Thread starter FlyingW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyingW

FlyingW

I've got two clones that were about 3 weeks old when I introduced thim to my dwc system. They have been in the system for 1week and are doing okay, a small amount of yellowing. Wanting help with ppm of nutrients for this stage, I've read anywhere from 550 to 1000? Thanks for the help.

ru knuts

ru knuts

Don't rely on my opinion, but I think your ppm is quite high for 3 weeks, but I'm doing ebb and flow, so I may be way off base here. I was at 550 at that time.

Nugg

Nugg

Right..I'm only 3 yrs.into dwc..but..i never exceed 650-700..any higher they start to show burn.. even if I try to ease them into more....I go by size of my plants...3 weeks past a rooted clone... guessing..250-300..
CCH2O Recommendations Graph 1024x743

N

newbie12345

I've got two clones that were about 3 weeks old when I introduced thim to my dwc system. They have been in the system for 1week and are doing okay, a small amount of yellowing. Wanting help with ppm of nutrients for this stage, I've read anywhere from 550 to 1000? Thanks for the help.
should only be at about 250ppm

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

First; Welcome to The Farm 🍻 🥂

Now with regards to the ppm. Yes the range is resonable, however the age of your cuttings suggest that a ppm of 250-300 would be about right. I don't get to 550 until around week 3 after germ/sprout week (four weeks from germ). I am not an oracle, I am growing autos which are fairly predictable. If you are growing photos i am pretty sure the same applies, but I will leave it to one of the photo folks to say yes or no.

Happy Farming😎🍻

Top Bottom