What seed companies will be at the Cannabis Cup?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anyone know how to find a list of what seed companies will attend the high times cannabis cup?

muir

muir

I have been speaking with Tony @ Sagarmatha. They are trying to attend. Seeds from Sag will be available in Nederland soon along with a number of other notable breeders.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

In colorado they dispensary has to PRODUCE the seeds that they sell. I know of 2 shops that have had the seeds yank by the MMED. They are watching this.
Also, the cup is SOLD OUT. NO SALES AT THE DOOR!

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

That's not completely correct because a despensery can still buy seed stock from other licensed despenseries under the 70/30 rule....same as weight and edibles
Yes they can buy them, but they are not supposed to re-sell them. They are supposed to grow them for themselves. From what we have been told. Might have to check that out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You should check on that because it is just another retail product in the big scheme of things...I can understand being limited on sellin beans bought outside the state or from unlisensed producer...

I assume your growin at one of River Rock's OPC's so your able to sell your seeds thru them to every despensery in the state for resale at their brick and mortar locations...as long as they comply with the 70/30 rule...I would stretch it to include the extracts from your seed production bulk material as well..I am sure after you harvest all the beans there is a pile of bud shake material layin around, whapow shatter or budda or wax...gotta make that money snout to tail

Sell a t-shirt or a lighter and give some beans as a token....same silly games as usual..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

the shirt and free beans would make my 4/20 complete i hope to see Rare Dankness there and any other local Seed producers maybe even Tierra Rojo

Reactions: Dad
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

maybe DNA isnt thre a colorado branch? anywhoo jus trying to get a heads up thanks for the input

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've seen Reverva Privada Colorado all over...dunno if its Don or Arron or another off chute..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya they got great stuff right ? i cant recall any thing neg but what are the chances one person isnt piggy backing off someone elses work and ruining it hopefully this is not the case....good looking out on the feedback texas any new stuff on DJ Short i get all my good info from most of your threads....shit if you have any new info on anything feel free to post it up or point me in the right direction, peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You can still get Snoop Lion tickets for 4/19 at the Filmore that includes a VIP two day pass to the cup...$180 does not include red rocks concert

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

lmao! it is genuine are we talking about some rap reggae sounding like "Irie, hoes and bitches and crack money" or did he do a lifestyle or rap style change? Really don't answer that i was trying to be funny!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Damian Marley is the best at whatever snoop might ever try to be who is he trying to market thats funny?

Top Bottom