What seed companies will be at the Cannabis Cup?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr Dank

although seed sales are allowed, you'd be surprised what might fall in your lap while you are there. I came home last year with 3-4 free packs of seeds :)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Mannnn you're talkin against ghetto reggae and Damian marley was your choice? He's the lil Wayne of reggae. What about steel pulse, pato Banton, or even his bro ziggy. Haha I've fck in had "tomorrow people" stuk in my head since the 90s

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Pato Banton is the shit...I always thought he was part of a despensery out here he was around so much...I saw him like 6 times in one 3 month stretch..thats one happy cat

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

He's like a top 5 would love to smoke with for real.... Damn haha

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
He played at one of the harvest cups a few years back, smoked, waxed philospical, super cool guy..he's around and accessible

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I seen steel pulse once that was a great show, and what about K'Naan he opened up for them pretty good

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How early do you guys think people are going to be in line I plan on blazing massive in line if there's a long wait lol

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

How early do you guys think people are going to be in line I plan on blazing massive in line if there's a long wait lol
Unfortunately I don't have a pass, but I have the day/night off, so I'd like to link up and session w some of you. Probably gonna go to the rally at the park..nothing to major, I gotta take my room down the next night. ;)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

If anyone has access to an extra pass PM me please. I can buy/barter.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If anyone likes or wants to barter, or just a Sesh @ cUp ...pm me

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

In colorado they dispensary has to PRODUCE the seeds that they sell. I know of 2 shops that have had the seeds yank by the MMED. They are watching this.
Also, the cup is SOLD OUT. NO SALES AT THE DOOR!

How does River Rock sell Rare Dankness seeds then?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I got UVA and A+ Wonder from Rare Dankness freebie packs from Rare D

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

RD has a room for breeding there. About to be a bigger room. There videos on you-tube about it.

Oh I see. Do all of the River Rocks have the same gear or is there some way I can find out what is where? I spoke with you at the cup but it was hectic and my memory is a bit hazy Thanks.

Top Bottom