What seed starts do you have planned for 2014?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Right now I'm a month into veg on a seedling batch of Birddog's p98Bubba x Tahoe Alien, Aligee's Firedog, and a few random og bagseeds from another farmer. Those seedlings just got new shoes today and they will begin flowering in January. Thanks to the breeders for the chance to run those!

Along with those, a close friend is growing out some of my pollen chuck beans that are also about to get flowered after a long veg. He's got some of my Ld50#3 x LAcon (aka d3la, aka the beverly hillbilly), d3la f2's, and GSC forum x d3la stud....Lots of exciting polys in there. I grabbed a beefy stink bomb male forum x d3la from him that reeks like tires. The plan is to make a forum bx and some select f2's with that guy and maybe chuck some of his pollen onto the other keepers in the stable. I might even clone him. That would be a first for me. ;)

The next seeds being started in 2014 are Aligee's grape invaders and his new fpog x sbub (alien meets bog!), a few Sin City Nightfire OG, and finally some testers of sour dub x herijuana OG from Slauson Gardens (thinking of you SG), and maybe an original Haze from TFD for a bit of summer fun. TBD...

We also just pared down the stable of clones to just four keepers: our stretchy LAcon, jigga's cherry pie, gsc forum, and the sr71 purple kush. I also picked up some new clones of 'black pepper og' and deathstar recently; they're both from a reliable source in detroit and just started putting on new growth. Very excited about the deathstar... equally curious about the pepper: ghost og x (kkscough x sour bubble).

SO MUCH FIRE..... 2014's gonna be a HOT one!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I am popping:
High Octane Bx2s,
Blue Power x High Octane Bx
Petrol x Strawberry D
Guerrero Gold x Blueberry) x Space Cakes

Hope to also grab some of @SinCitySeeds Blue Petrol

and later in the year plan to pop major OG S1's and many more OG's hit w Kromes reverse pollen.

Nice thread @ftwendy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
d haze- Chemdog D x o.haze done by topdawg. make a few crosses with some of the males as well as a back cross to the Chemdog D cut. trying to find that 65 day haze pheno that was popin up

ftwendy

ftwendy

d haze- Chemdog D x o.haze done by topdawg. make a few crosses with some of the males as well as a back cross to the Chemdog D cut. trying to find that 65 day haze pheno that was popin up

I love chems and hazes. Sounds delicious and warped... I hope you get that 65'er man!

I am popping:
High Octane Bx2s,
Blue Power x High Octane Bx
Petrol x Strawberry D
Guerrero Gold x Blueberry) x Space Cakes

Hope to also grab some of @SinCitySeeds Blue Petrol

and later in the year plan to pop major OG S1's and many more OG's hit w Kromes reverse pollen.

Nice thread @ftwendy

Smokin hot line up..... all that HO will be a nice group to sort. All that fuel!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Oregon lemons on lemons on lemons.
More lemons than carfax.. ha
Have some new cuts to play around with as well.

Nice 2014's err one

Nice man. You get your TK yet? Talk about a good year..... shit.... that lady will make your DECADE. lol

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Some NL5 Haze F3's work'd from some 1991 seed stock ..... Ect,

Cc
Dd

Ff

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Early Jan i'll be poppin a couple of each...

Wifi "OGR"
HellRaiser OG "Archive"
Motor Breath "Pisces"
Goji "Bodhi"
GSC x SD IBL. "GanjaRebel"
Tres Sister "Topdawg"
I'm interested to see what comes out of the GSC x SD. I know the homie OGSLF is having success with the Motor Breaths. I definitely liked the Tres Sis-nice yielder of Chemmy funk goodness, and of course the Wifi is legendary. Best of luck homie

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I'm interested to see what comes out of the GSC x SD. I know the homie OGSLF is having success with the Motor Breaths. I definitely liked the Tres Sis-nice yielder of Chemmy funk goodness, and of course the Wifi is legendary. Best of luck homie

Me too, I can't wait to see what kinda phenos pop out of this cross, I'm hoping to find some Sour Cookie funk pheno that yields or a nice dude. Ya, I've been waiting to pop some Motors for a hot minute, but finally I got my hands on a pack from the homie, I'm pretty excited to say the least..

You got a nice variety of funk going on yourself bro, I know there is something interesting to be found in those genes... Time to find some new keepers for the new year.:D

Power OG

Power OG

2014 starting off wit 2 diffrent hybrids of sour og, and my fav and best out of neworleans my friends f1 beans of the whodat ogk, straight lemon kerosene funk, dripping wit crystals. him and myself are the only ones with these limited beans. cant wait to see everyones upcoming pops

Power OG

Power OG

Aligee s
Fire dog
grape invaders
Forum gsc X sour bubble

Looking to score some bog gear in 2014
strap on your moon boots blue moon rock

and maybe if I get lucky some ROC and some med man crosses
cant wait to see that great line up!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Lots of dank about to spill its way across the country........ its really exciting to read what everybody has planned.

Keep it comin' guys. Stay up! ftw

Last edited:
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Got 4 SinCity SinMint GSC's in flower, 3 DNA LA Confidentials, 2 Blimburn Amnesia x Widow all just about to go into week 6.

First run of 2014 have all broken ground under CFL;

6 x Sin City Blue Petrol
3 x Aligee's Firedog
2 x Sin City SinMint GSC
2 x DNA LA Confidential.

BOG are going to be next purchase I think. Too many choices man!

rawman

rawman

First couple months of 2014 I'll have a bunch of new seed hybrids tested.

Flowering now is:
Gorilla glue x stardawg
Sssdh x jack H
Snow Diesel
Giesel x snow lotus
apex kush

Them come down next month, then following that these have been popped last month:
Chemdog D x the white
Sour D x the white
Hell raiser OG
Tahoe x Triangle kush
Yeti OG

Then after that I'd like to pop the seeds I'm making:
Sour D x BKGK
Katsu bubba x BKGK
Animal cookies x ghost cookies

That's my 2014, well part of it. Still will be cranking through mostly monos of OG and cookies

Top Bottom