What seed starts do you have planned for 2014?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

I started a few waves of seeds recently and plan to do another wave soon. Rather than buying more seeds, I dug into the magic bucket for some old stock, some THCFarmer fare...and some of my own crosses as well. Up and chuggin along...

Fems:
Grit's Stardawg cut x Conni Purple Cheddar (2)
Purple Cheddar- Conni
Colorado Blueberry x Conni Lem Chem (mine)
Colorado Blueberry x Sour 13 (mine)
Uberdawg- Pisces

Regs:
Dman - "Quest" (Black widow x Apollo 11) Seeds are from 2004 or 5...HS coin packs. Popped 5..3 germed..2 made it.
Cannadog/(JLP?)-Bad Ass Berry - My notes say Sativa BB female x Chimera C-4 male but I saw a report that it may Bubbleberry x C-4. Also from 2004 or 5 era, HS coin pack. Again....Popped 5, 3 germed, 2 survived.
Cali Connection "Raskal OG". Taking a chance here. Popped the entire pack...3 made it. Lookin for Pledge...hopin there's no herms. These are the original release...not "replacements"...which for me...were a 9 out of 10 germed...all male fiasco.
These are close to being flipped...and because of the past history of these seeds...will be flowered/looked at/and revegged IF there's anything worth keeping.

All-in-all.... I'm tryin to find the excitement again in the search after a series of seed disappointments, failed sends on promised hyped cuts, and a general lack of interest in the entire game I've been fighting since my son passed .

I finally had to put >everything< I had growing into the bloom room to force myself to make change and break the old habit of cloning and flowering the same stuff time and time again. LOL.

You know how us Fuckin old dogs are...

All the best to my fellow Farmers in 2014.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Got some ancient Power Plant seeds and some original Rockstar from bonguru and some random Lavy seeds from back in the day...and some other ones too, some hawaiians as well :D Not to mention some Dubking hybrids, specifically the Golden Gate Kush x Dubking = Gatekeeper & the Pineapple x Dubking = King Tubby ;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Impressive list my fellow farmers, a whole lotta future fire that I can't wait to see pics/smoke reports of!! I'm about to flip some Stardawg F2s after the 1st, then I'm poppin'......

*Lemon Larry F3
*NL #5 x Haze (MNS)

....a couple of my crosses

*Absolut (Grape Stomper x Straydawg)
*Dumpster x Alien Double Dawg

....and a few that are in the makes!!

*Black Valley (SFV OG x G13/ Hash Plant)
*Motorbreath x SFV OG (rev)

Happy New Year THC farmer fam, let's make 2014 even greener than this year was!!

thump easy

thump easy

I alien dog x sky walker og
Obama x the white
Albert walker og x bubba rock star
Fire og x bubba rock star
Goji og x bubba rock star
Big black x goji og
Big black x fire og
Alien head band x fire og
Sweet tooth,blue dream x platnuim cookies
Quang og x jack herror
Obama x platnuim cookies

Planing on crossing everything and any thing please don't come near me I will sprinkle pollen any were n every were I go

Last edited:
thump easy

thump easy

Got some ancient Power Plant seeds and some original Rockstar from bonguru and some random Lavy seeds from back in the day...and some other ones too, some hawaiians as well :D Not to mention some Dubking hybrids, specifically the Golden Gate Kush x Dubking = Gatekeeper & the Pineapple x Dubking = King Tubby ;)
Rock star smells amazing

Max Frost

Max Frost

This is what's on the coming attractions for 2014 in The Maxy Pad...

I'm SO lucky to be running some AMAZING gear by a semi-private breeder named ROC. I'm also going to be running lots of BOG gear this year. BOG was always my favorite breeder back in the day. I feel we are SO fortunate to have him & his top-shelf genetics here with us at The Farm. I'll also be running some Reserva Privada gear and a friend is hooking me up with some great gear by Bodhi, Mota, some old Elite gear, and a bunch of other great stuff!!! Here are just a few that are either running, vegging, germinating or soon to be started:

ROC - Bluhzbx2blu x romulan
ROC - Orange x Pineapple
ROC - Orange OG
ROC - Grape Romulan
ROC - Black Cherry Soda x Sweet Tooth x C-99
ROC - (Black Cherry Soda/Sweet Tooth/C-99) X Ghost
ROC - Dog x Skunk '89
BOG - Sour Strawberry
BOG - Sour Grape
BOG - Blue Moon Rocks
BOG - Lifesaver
BOG - Sour Bubble
Reserva Privada - OG-18
Reserva Privada - Skywalker Kush

GSC Forum x Sour Bubble
Chocolope
Cotton Candy
White Widow
Cole Train
OG Kush
Fruitylicious
Chocolate x Raspberry
Mango Kush
Bananna Kush
Chocolope x Pre 98 Blueberry (aka Dankus)

And many, many more!!! Yup...2014 is gonna be a GOOD year!!! Best to all! -Max :wacky:

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Just dropped a pack of Lemon Alien Dawgs in a coffee cup. I have other packs in the fridge, but I am still pheno hunting on White Fire Alien so until I get my Mother situation under control they are gonna stay there.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
now that have spy out all of u guys list, I'm ready for to pm's for trade lmao
I will love top pop all those but space and time are the issue.

Alien Genetics

Lemon Alien Dawg
Moon Walker
Alien Afterburn
Alien Rock Candy
EWOK

Archives

Face Off OG BX2
Hell Raiser
Black Out OG
Valley Girl

Bodhi Seeds

Lucky Charms
Goji OG

Elite Genetics

White bx

Ganja Rebel Seeds

DSD x (OGxSD)
OG x Durban
(OGxSD) x Durban
Headband x DSD
DSD x (OGxChem)
GSC x SD IBL

Grindhouse Medical Seeds

SFV x DMT

OG Raskal

Purple Urkle x Alien Kush
Fire OG x Alien Kush
Alien Kush f2
Fire OG x Bubblegum
Super Skunk x Alien Kush
Super Skunk x White
Master Kush x White
Romulan x White
Purple Urkle x White
Strawberry Cough x Alien Kush
The White s1

Piecies Genetics

Motorbreath
Uber Dawg

RezDog

SFV x CHem
White SD
Alpha Diesel
Chemdog DD

SickMeds

William Wonder f3

Divers
Jah's cut s1
Beatrix Choice M-27
NL#5 x Haze
GreenCrack x OG

Happy dank year to y'all :)

waayne

waayne

Here's a partial list of things I want to pop in 2014 ,or I already have popped,and are finishing in 2014....

Arctic Diesel
Chemdog #4 x GSC
The White x GSC
Grape Bubba
Casey Jones x Bubba
ECSD S1's
Sour D x GSC
Chemdog #4 x (LVPK x SFV backcross)
pre 98 Bubba s1's
Pre 98 x Heirloom OG
Motorbreath x pre 98 Bubba
Skywalker OG S1's
Columbian x White Hash Plant
Fruity Pebbles x White Hash Plant
Columbian x Starfighter
Wraith x HP13
Pestilence x Hp13
Double UnderDawg x pre 98 Bubba
Fire OG x Lemon Thai
Moon Dawg
Yeti OG
Sour Strawberry
West Coast Diesel
Rock Star

I'm sure there will be others,but these are at the top of the list for this year

Last edited:
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Elite genetics blastoff.ult chem 08, ult chem sfv, lemon bubba, blue dawg x Lemon Thai all in #1 pots for the New year.looking for a dashing dude to hit to this ult chem 08 sour gassy girl I found.some of the best smoke I have ever had
Your breaking my heart, uggghh! My uc08 gals were the best ever! Super stay in yo mouth flavor and i know that sour funk you speak of! Have some 08 crosses that can stand with the big dogs!

Ill be popping:
Uc19(uc08xuc11)
Ult.rockstar(uc08xrocksters cheese)
Oh8 grape(uc08xpurps f2)
rrx(sixstrings)
Brx(sixstrings)
Og Skywalker s1(in progress)
Unleaded og (GL)
klingon kush(GL)
Sinmint cookies s1(scs)
Plus more!!!

Latest posts