What Shall I Do

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Hey Farm! I need some opinions. 2 moms that are in 4 gallon pots. Upotting to 10 gallon pots. Which one? Left or right?
What shall i do
They are both the same age and same strain. I plucked from one more than the other, I guess. I want to transplant tonight. If anyone's not busy throw me your thoughts.

Smerb

Smerb

The one on the left has a lot more cuts to be taken if you are keeping her as a mom. What strain? They look nice.
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. I want to up pot, and maybe even throw outdoor to finish their life. I may take some clones out of the middle. I can strip these ladies hardcore....

Toaster79

Toaster79

How big of a cut? Like a huge branch?

Depends on how many clones how soon you're gonna need. I'd say about 10 nodess should dobif the stalk aint woody.
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. I want to up pot, and maybe even throw outdoor to finish their life. I may take some clones out of the middle. I can strip these ladies hardcore....

Puting them out sounds even better as they have the potential to grow huge.

Smerb

Smerb

Depends on how many clones how soon you're gonna need. I'd say about 10 nodess should dobif the stalk aint woody.

Puting them out sounds even better as they have the potential to grow huge.
Ever take a big cut? Just wondering.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wait until next wednesday if you set them outside, every day after that gets shorter so they wont reveg.

Top Bottom