What Should I Do With All My Larf?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

first time growing trees, shoulda lollipoped more. got a lot of larf, what is the best thing to do with larf?

vangs

vangs

does anyone know what the return % is if i blast it or press it in a rosin machine? someone told me to knock the kief out and then press the kief threw the rosin machine. but i dont know what would be the best way to knock the kief off the larf.. any suggestions?

vangs

vangs

Make slabs or hash
would it be better if i turned it to hash or rosin? some one told me to press it threw a rosin machine, and then someone told me if i blast it ill get better returns than rosin, is that true?

vangs

vangs

giving it out is not an option, i got alot of larf, giving it out is not a option or smoking up abunch of people.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
does anyone know what the return % is if i blast it or press it in a rosin machine? someone told me to knock the kief out and then press the kief threw the rosin machine. but i dont know what would be the best way to knock the kief off the larf.. any suggestions?

Figure less then 10%

Bubble bag it w/ Dry ice or RSO that shit, but use Grain alcohol or 99% iso, stay away from Naptha.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Blast that shit . It's free dabs. Or edibles. Or just smoke that shit. If you ain't seeking it who give a Fk if it's fluffy. But I personally run all my trim and popcorn/lowers/"larf"

vangs

vangs

Blast that shit . It's free dabs. Or edibles. Or just smoke that shit. If you ain't seeking it who give a Fk if it's fluffy. But I personally run all my trim and popcorn/lowers/"larf"
would it be better if i blasted it? or if i pressed it with a rosin machine?

vangs

vangs

looking for highest return %. i got more than the average larf on this run, plants streched much mpre than i expected.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
would it be better if i turned it to hash or rosin? some one told me to press it threw a rosin machine, and then someone told me if i blast it ill get better returns than rosin, is that true?
Ya youll likely get more out of a rinse ... rosin leaves a bit on the buds

jammie

jammie

Check out pollenextractor.com. I use something similar but this looks better and cheaper

Top Bottom