What should my next move in training her be?

• Thread starter Hobblebush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Wedding cake and Do-Si-Dos, I'd like to try Moby Dick but don't have the headspace to make it happen.

I'm not sure if I do. If I can spread the branches vertically I might make it happen. We'll see. I'm going to give it a try.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Did you get the seeds online?

Yes, I already have them. I bought 10 of them late last year. I bought 7 strains and 70 seeds all together. They were bulk, on sale and I think they ran me just a bit over #2.00 each total price after factoring in the shipping. They sent 10 freebie "cheese" too.

ru knuts

ru knuts

I'm not sure if I do. If I can spread the branches vertically I might make it happen. We'll see. I'm going to give it a try.
Scrog? I was freaking out with this short indicas even scrogging, I have about 6" left than I'm maxed out, luckily the major stretch is complete. But my pails sit on of a table about 20" high also.

ru knuts

ru knuts

Yes, I already have them. I bought 10 of them late last year. I bought 7 strains and 70 seeds all together. They were bulk, on sale and I think they ran me just a bit over #2.00 each total price after factoring in the shipping. They sent 10 freebie "cheese" too.
Are they female seeds or by gosh or by golly seeds? (Male and female)

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Scrog? I was freaking out with this short indicas even scrogging

This is a huge growing sativa. If it were grown outside, it could become a tree under the right conditions. However, being a sativa it "should" scrog well ... at least that's what I am hoping. I expect a lot of cutting. I will take clones. I'll get it done somehow lol

ru knuts

ru knuts

This is a huge growing sativa. If it were grown outside, it could become a tree under the right conditions. However, being a sativa it "should" scrog well ... at least that's what I am hoping. I expect a lot of cutting. I will take clones. I'll get it done somehow lol
I hope it can grow sideways lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You stole them! Time frame between purchasing them and receiving them?
Ordered on a Friday. Payment cleared on Monday and shipped same day. Received by that Friday from Spain. They didn't mess around in Nov. I don't know how long it would take to ship today. Everything is upside down right now lol.

Top Bottom