What Size Warehouse For 100lights

• Thread starter cj0628
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cj0628

cj0628

Most people start here with their small time grow n progress over time.

Not many ppl asking about operations like this with zero groundwork.

I fuct up all my plants my first grow. Now I got huge n have learned.

U need to dive in first.
I’ve been growing 8 years now...I just don’t come to forums often lol I’ve dove in already

the rrock

the rrock

How do you veg in flower room CJ,if your using 100 or so lights the least of your worries would be the size of warehouse ,since your talking about it why not show some pics of your current 4 light operation.

stutter

stutter

i just hope you realise what you ae getting yourself into mate. everything changes on that sort of scale. a spidermite infection in your little 4 light set up, no biggie, spidermites in a warehouse. well its a whole different story. i think you need to sit down and figure all this stuff out for yourself so you understand the gravity of what your doing because if someone is investing that big into you, you better not let them down and there is a lot that can go wrong

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello what sized SF warehouse would be ideal for 100 lights?...with a mother room....and would 25 veg 315Lecs be enough for moms for cuts? Or more?...id veg in flower room
Just get a walmart.. If theyre out of those get a target

R

Roscoe14

Sorry to burst your "legal" bubble. Marijuana is still a schedule 2 by the federal government of the USA. Federal trumps state, county, city laws. No it's and or butts about it.
It' schedule 1. Meaning it can' be prescribed and of no medical benefit. Most opiods are schedule 2.Peace, Roscoe

G gnome

G gnome

To answer ur question....ur gonna want about a 7,000sqft facility

Top Bottom