What the F is this?

• Thread starter weedgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

The above is a copy n paste of his comment while giving me bad rep.

If this is your idea of anything approaching reasonable argument or debate, there's no point in listening to anything you have to say.

I went back and looked; you didn't listen to the man when he said he'd spoken to his doctor.

You also flamed the person who suggested using baking soda on their powdery mildew.

You've got a serious problem- get a grip on yourself.
STFU Donny. You're like a child who wanders into a movie with no frame of reference. You're out of you're element!

BTW...Isn't it a TOU violation to copy and paste rep comments and private messages on the public forum?

Anyway, marty didn't state that he talked to his doctor about the pm issue, which is the issue I'm contesting, just that his doctor is aware of his use of cannabis while having emphysema, get it straight donny!

Also, I didn't flame anybody about baking soda. I pointed out that suggesting to a cash cropper to wash off their PM infested buds so that they could pass it off to unsuspecting smokers was irresponsible and preached that we should have higher standards and ethics as a community. Baking soda wasn't the issue at all.

You've got a serious problem also; hypocrisy and ignorance.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

he has to spread rep around before he can give me more :)

ghostface? you ever actually use zero tolerance?

i've been told it was worthless
Yeah you've got to wait to hit me back too don't forget. And, of course zero tolerance is useless. It's a $75 bottle of baking soda and essential oils you could make yourself for pennies.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just for clarification

I didnt ban anybody - I was beat to the punch in fact

just to clarify the rules re: posting a private message

10. The Posting of personal messages(P.M.'s) and e-mails (or part's there-of) in open forums sent to you on this site or any other is strictly frowned upon/not considered good etiquette and will lead to the offending member being banished from this site....posting of members' personal info is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate banning. P.M. clarification: ANY personal message sent by one member to another through the P.M. system or Rep Point system, both of which are not public and shared between a private system between members (not in open forum).

the flaming of long time members by long time members has been getting out of hand here as of late

if you value your account and reputation on this forum please think twice before you hit submit

Tank333

Tank333

You know, I am also quite disgusted with the responses that have been posted on here. Soooo many of these people think that distributing tained meds is okay, and that is honestly so very horrible! Inhaling spores from PM or any other fungus can be extremely dangerous, and any medical practicioner that recommends someone do that should have his credentials removoked. I have no medical background whatsoever, and I can see that!

Marty, does your doctor know that you salvaged PM covered buds to medicate with? I'll bet if you mentioned that to him, he'd have a fit! Emphysema is not something to be taken lightly, and inhaling PM spores is bound to exacerbate any problems you already have. Now granted, I'm sure the method you used worked and you didn't have any ill effects. But the chance that you didn't get all the spores is too great in MY opinion, and obviously that of GreenThumbBill.

Bill definitely didn't hold up a credible argument, but most of that is because in the end he resorted to name-calling and flaming. He made a lot of very good points, many of which were ignored because the flaming caused temporary selective blindness in the other posters... lol.

Just get rid of moldy meds, people. Fix your rooms, keep on top of the environment so you're not having humidity and/or air circulation problems, and violá! No more PM!!! Lol Preventative maintenance, people!

nuttso

nuttso

ttystyk is a good guy. check before you ban or you'll end up like other fag sites out there.

B

Bluenote

Hmmmm , sorry to see some folks banned over this , there's some food info within this thread.

Sulfur burners , seems I miffed some folks a bit , sorry but I won't use'em in my flowering rooms , not after buds appear at any rate , y'all can do what you wish but I won't risk to possible contamination. Veg room I use 'em regularly and I see a *lot* of them in commercial ag greenhouses. But then a lot of them use a baking soda or potassium bicarb wash as has been cited here.

And yes I keep some Eagle 20 around , along with Floramite...for emergency use only and then only in veg. I have found SNS17 and the rest of the Sierra scientific products to work quite well too , but once again quite frankly since I grow Rosemary and some other herbs too I'm rather looking towards the component in it and how it might be duplicated.

Keep your plants in veg PM free and in the flower room if you catch it then yank the plants and quarantine them if you have the space.
^^^

edit: that and highlighted above should have been OR. sorry.
YMMV

Papa

Papa

Supporter
okay guys, here's the deal.

there is a link in the sig line of every mod at the farm. use it to review the TOU that you all agreed to when signing up. if there are questions regarding the TOU, pm a mod or logic. if you come across a post that violates the TOU, click on the scale icon under the poster's icon and report the post.

in addition to the TOU, we encourage members to avoid rudeness, talking smack, and being a general PIA.

if/when the TOU is violated, corrective action, as deemed appropriate by the mods and administration, is taken. this may include a temporary or permanent ban.

all judgments regarding these matters are settled by the mods and administration without input from others . . . so attempting to provide input is going to reflect poorly upon you.

comments such as "he's a good guy" or "not fair" also reflect poorly upon you. in every case that i've ever seen, posters of such opinions are not aware of all the facts of the offense/s.

several members have recently been banned for periods from 2 days to 2 months. hopefully, when they return, they will prove themselves to be valuable members.

this thread is now closed.

Reactions: B.a
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom