what the heck did I just make?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I roll joints with bud in them mixed with bubble hash chunks and smear the oil in a strip down the paper. Rub it in with whatever you used to put it on the paper, paper clip, dabber, or whatever. Just smear it thin and you shouldn't have runs, unless you didn't flush the buds enough! I'll snap a pic next time I spin one, tonight probably lol. You can do the same on the inside of the paper too.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for bumping this...I still haven't got around buying any blunt wrappers.
Maybe today

But this thread made remember to go check on my last Butane attempt (fail) I used a little honeybee type thing.
I didn't like the way it came out so I sent the whole pan aside and forgot it...

It is not as much of a sticky mess now...I rolled up the thick parts and scraped up the thinner dry stuff.

Its sparkling! But Im not sure if thats good or not?

What's that white stuff in it?

Can I clean it with more ISO?

Wax
Wax2
Wax3
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I'll take a pic later of some oil I'll try that with Crom!

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

ethanol is a decent solvent for thc...and it dissolves lots of water soluble chemicals that don't get you high, but give flavour. isopropyl is not as good a solvent, and has a funny flavour imo.

acetone is a better solvent for thc (it gets more out of the plant), and dissolves less water soluble crap so it's purer.

petroleum ether is the best thc solvent, and doesn't pick up water soluble crap...so the most thc, and purer.

'butane' is really a butane and propane mix. petroleum ether/naphtha is a mix of heavier hydrocarbons. it's found in camping fuel. it's NOT water soluble, so you can get the bulk of the solubles out with ethanol, and grab mostly thc with naphtha...just drain off the ethanol.

you can boil off the liquid at room temperature by lowering the pressure. perhaps a food sealer may work, or an industrial vacuum pump. http://www.fibreglast.com/product/Vacuum_Bagging_Starter_Kit_02229_A/Vacuum_Bagging_Pumps

applying heat to evaporate liquid will quickly denature thc. once thc is outside of a trichome it quickly oxidizes.

imo, if you have kif, just keep sifting with finer mesh until you get blonde.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Here is some ISO i made that Im proud of....and Im trying to save some...lol

Iso
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Best part about oil is a small bit goes a loong way! You can smear a small amount on your cigarettes, if you smoke butts, I do not, and smoke them in a smoking section at Disneyland lol 1 cigarette between 2-3 peeps you'll all be nice for at least an hour+. Happy dabbing Ken

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
damn crom thats one dope ass burrito..wow!!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Pass That Shit

Sweet joint crom, that bubble looks amazing. Awesome

mal

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
that shit is insane looking.. I like the way you roll playa.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sweet joint crom, that bubble looks amazing. Awesome
mal

Thanks mal! Yeah I can make some pretty decent bubble lol I'm not real interested in it though. I'll put some bubble shots up tomorrow, so make sure you stop back! Hope I'm not hijacking the thread:sweating Not my intent all.:sad0104:
that shit is insane looking.. I like the way you roll playa.

Hey thanks guys! Funny thing is it was a gram of bud and all that resin and I still take a dab of pk before bed lol Fn tolerance! Need some Alien love in my dish! Just wait till after harvest lol:banana1sv6::harvest:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Got bubble?

Here are some shots of the bubble that I have from my last mix batch run. About 6 strains in these. I use the 4 bag 5 gallon Bubble Bags. Zoom in you can see some of the trich stalks along with the gland heads in the pictures! Enjoy.

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 5028
IMG 5029
IMG 5030
IMG 5031
IMG 5032
IMG 5033
IMG 5034
IMG 5035
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
No? Didn't tickle the fancy? How about these? Oh, and the AlienDawg was grown by G.o.D., oil is mine:character0095:

now thats how I like to smoke erl!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
aww Man....

Very nice

I like the Trich photo!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i rolled joints from 1976 to 1999 and never put one of those thingy's on the end.
still don't
maybe I should

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Dang I got a lot of work to do today :harvest:

I think its a JillyBean day :bong-hits:

Latest posts

Top Bottom