What the hell did you do to my BUD CANDY Advance

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack I think it might be possible that they made a boo-boo on there end..We shall see and hope:ninja
A boo boo?? Why would the rep who works for Advance and supplys all the Hydro stores say they took it out, Thats what I thought until the company who makes this product said they took it out, I dont understand why you dont believe Advance took out Molasses from Bud Candy? I did not just pore the bottle and tell my self oh Advance took out Molasses,Lets go post it on the web...Come on bro im a stoner :cool0041:.. Not a bull shiter...JACK

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Jack is good peep's if he say's they are messin with it then there is something up.
I have emailed AN the guy I have e-maile is also cool peep's.
I beleive he will give a good answer as to what exactly has happened.

J

Jalisco Kid

They are famous for it,you should have seen their fuckups hanging out on their own site. I seen a guy loose about 100,000 from them putting no instruction on a bottle. They notified store owners, not one DR came on to help him,he lost it all.When I pointed that out it was one of about 10 banning for me. Fuck fat mike. JK

C

cain23456

I just checked my bottles and the bottle from a few months ago has molasses but the new bottle from 2 weeks ago doesn't.

Z

Zeldar

Whats interesting is that I had a bottle of Wet Betty expand/explode on me just yesterday; came in and noticed the cap had Wet Betty bubblin' all over the top of it...the pressure had actually blown a small hole in the middle of the cap. Methinks there was some basis for what the Rep said on the phone then....but it sure as hell wasn't because of molasses, (Wet Betty contains none, nor ever has.)

C

cain23456

Just told by a rep at green coast that advanced took out a large portion of the molasses without telling anyone. Not sure how correct that is but that's what they told me.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So yesterday I mix all my nutes and when I went in the room this morning my Ph had gone from 5.6 TO 7.2 in a 12 hr period my system is drain to waist so nothing new touched the water but the Bud Candy ....Now Im saying a big...:sign0065: :mad0233:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Jack you are without a doubt right.. Advanced has taken the sweet molasses out of there gimmick.. I cant explain the terminology that was orig explained to me>>> so in lamers terms:giggle
the Scientist say its not needed>>>>To much unnecessary sugars.. They have enough going on in the mix already:) I guess with there extensive research with dizank its just not needed. Everything else is the same they just took out the sweet brown molasses:)
Thank you for the heads up on advanced.

As far as your ph flux you have something else going on imo, taken out molasses isn't gonna make your ph swing like that.

:passingjoint:

gtd

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I had a long talk with one of the Advance peeps and after two different story's I got the bad things that kill the good benaficial's thrive with high amounts of sugar killing the good benaficial's...so we removed the Mollases...Big Mike will be down in Cali on Wednesday Meeting with some one I know I will put him in a corner and ask him a few questions stay tuned...Jack

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

This is the answer they gave me.

Thank you for your inquiry

There has been a slight adjustment to the Bud Candy formula; the use of molasses in the formula in combination with aeration (air bubbling) was associated with pH instability causing it to rise and to the formation of a sticky film that led to gumming up and clogging of thin lines in re circulating systems, to address this issue in an effort to minimize the effect, molasses have been replaced with other carbohydrate sources.

I hope that this is the answer that you are looking for. If you have further questions please contact us via e-mail or by calling our tech support toll free line at 1 800 640 9605 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm PST. If line busy or directed to voice mail keep trying.

Regards

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
This is the answer they gave me.

Thank you for your inquiry

There has been a slight adjustment to the Bud Candy formula; the use of molasses in the formula in combination with aeration (air bubbling) was associated with pH instability causing it to rise and to the formation of a sticky film that led to gumming up and clogging of thin lines in re circulating systems, to address this issue in an effort to minimize the effect, molasses have been replaced with other carbohydrate sources.

I hope that this is the answer that you are looking for. If you have further questions please contact us via e-mail or by calling our tech support toll free line at 1 800 640 9605 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm PST. If line busy or directed to voice mail keep trying.

Regards

Thanks brother.... Funny shit I never had PH swings now they change it to fix Ph swings and guess what now I have ph swings.. Gonna empty the rez start over minus the bud candy if my ph stays stabel Advance is going to get an ear full and be put on the shelf...GreenThumb, how can you be sure its not the Bud Candy?? Beacuse I'm sure its the Bud Candy I haven't changed a thing... Jack

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I am doing a DWC with AN it is still in veg.
And the PH climb's everyday.
I lower it pretty much daily.
And I checked my Bud candy and it still has mollassas.
If I do stay with AN nute's at the end of my test.
Then I will probably add mollassas myself.

J

Jalisco Kid

So much for their "exhaustive research", they make a product and end up pulling it because they did not bother to test it nor change the label. JK

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks brother.... Funny shit I never had PH swings now they change it to fix Ph swings and guess what now I have ph swings.. Gonna empty the rez start over minus the bud candy if my ph stays stabel Advance is going to get an ear full and be put on the shelf...GreenThumb, how can you be sure its not the Bud Candy?? Beacuse I'm sure its the Bud Candy I haven't changed a thing... Jack

Well Im just saying as I have 2 100 gallon reservoirs and I use this stuff religiously and have never had a ph flux like that>>>> Thats why im thinking its operator error:giggle I know i have goofed before and mixed one to many of some thing or have even forgotten and had to drain and start over just to be safe.
Hope you get it figured out:damnhippie:

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Also advanced is making it so that all of there lines are measured in the same amount and form all the way up.. With all the other stuff in Bud Candy the Molasses was not needed after there extensive research on the deal lol.

Also Jack the only products I use from advance is there Hammerhead and BudCandy. I use the GH 3 part as my base:) What all are u using from advanced

gtd

M

mellofello

the use of molasses in the formula in combination with aeration (air bubbling) was associated with pH instability causing it to rise and to the formation of a sticky film that led to gumming up and clogging of thin lines in re circulating systems,

I don't use budcandy although I was tempted to. Instead I've just been using molasses. I'd been getting a film on the top of my rez and sometimes a bit of foam. I ran out of the molasses so I mixed the tank up minus it. No film. I then added the molasses in after. The film came back by the next day. So I have assumed that the molasses is causing this. Its interesting to hear that AN have found similar results.

peace

mello

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Take that shit back!! its no good, trust me its not sapouse to look like that, thats one thang about advanced there quaility control SUCKS ASS, thats why I always check the bottels befor I leave the store to make sure there good, I would like to bury my foot in Big Mikes BIG FAT ASS, and give him some lessions on how to run a company the right way, there products are very good when u can get it like its sapouse to be. I just finished my first run with Budcandy and I dont like it, going back to carboload, thats the best shit on the market, frosts my buds up like no body eleses.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Take that shit back!! its no good, trust me its not sapouse to look like that, thats one thang about advanced there quaility control SUCKS ASS, thats why I always check the bottels befor I leave the store to make sure there good, I would like to bury my foot in Big Mikes BIG FAT ASS, and give him some lessions on how to run a company the right way, there products are very good when u can get it like its sapouse to be. I just finished my first run with Budcandy and I dont like it, going back to carboload, thats the best shit on the market, frosts my buds up like no body eleses.

What you talkin bout Willis ....It is suppose to look like that...:yawn Thats what Bud Candy looks like now minus the Mollases,:icon_dizzy:You want me to take it back and get the same thing I already did that...Any one Any one Buler Buler,You have a telephone call me Herman Mr. Pee Wee Herman....:mooning

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

What you talkin bout Willis ....It is suppose to look like that...:yawn Thats what Bud Candy looks like now minus the Mollases,:icon_dizzy:You want me to take it back and get the same thing I already did that...Any one Any one Buler Buler,You have a telephone call me Herman Mr. Pee Wee Herman....:mooning

Bro I just baught some and it dont look anythang like that, Ill make a call tomarrow and see whats up with it to make sure they dident changed it again, I hope they did take out the molessas I never did like it for flower, the carboload is the shit, I used budcandy this run and noticed that there was less tricomb production on my buds then when I was useing carboload, switching back to carboload.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bud, budcandy is Carboload and Sweet Leaf all in one:)
There is enough good shit in the budcandy where the brown sweet molasses is not needed after there scientific study:)>>>>To much sugar is what they say.

:passingjoint:
gtd

Top Bottom