What the hell did you do to my BUD CANDY Advance

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hookahma

lol yep thats the old one shady... I have still yet to try the new bud candy. I am still stocked up with plenty from the old batch.
Flush with BudCandy first week, second week straight water. Is one way>>>The other is on the label..
Also note the label does not pertain to 10 week strains. weeks 1-6 like the label says is intended for 8 week strains

the new bud candy seems to work really well for me. thanks for posting this schedule of advice too - a lot of people seem to have this question...

:clapping

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Well post it on up Jack:)

:passingjoint:

Absolutely Jack! I'd like to hear the details of your final flush technique... :thinking

This is what I do for 8 to 9 week strains.Week 7 TDS 1000 total, Start (Purple Max at 1 Tsp per gallon in rez), (Spray Purple Max 1 tsp per Quart of RO water Every Day) Bring Cannazym to 4 tsp per gallon, Add over Drive 2 tsp per gallon, Add Final Bloom 1 tsp per Gallon Sensi A + B . PH 5.6
WEEK 8 Lower Rez temp 50 deg.F Add Final Phase, Final Bloom, Purple Max Ph 5.6 At this point your nugs will turn rock hard!! Then for the next 4 to 7 days Final Phase Last 2 days RO water, You can use Bud Candy the last 2 days I pre fer RO only Make sure rez is 50 deg. If you have a Purple strain you will see the most amazing purple come out..:afroweed: JACK

J

jaybird

the best luck I have had...is Black strap molasses....at the same time...gravity(humbolt)...but don't give'em the molasses until like three weeks out...no want the buds to taste like molasses..
aloha...gro=on
jaybird

R

Rolln J

funny I just bought some bud candy for the first time - its the new clear formula - but it smells just like black strap to me...

A

alamony

Wow... ima go ask the guys at my local hydro store about this. I feel really screwed/ignorant as to not catch this color change so suddenly. sigh...

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

So Jack are you going away from Adavanced Nutrients line up now?

It seems I've always heard bad things about them so I've never wanted to try them. But i'm a soil grower so we're in two different worlds.

A

alamony

So I ask the gentleman across the counter about if he knew of any changes to the product but thought I might have gotten a bad batch at first. I apologize my friends for the confusion as I was a little pre-heated by the AN rep I talked to earlier...I shoulda smoked a bowl before I went in for some coco. Either way, he sort of said he could understand what i was trying to describe to them as a color variation of the substance and its effect was not as noticeable on the new product vs the old. He said perhaps it was the molasses but that he wasent sure.. he gave his rep a call and left a message.

The boys at the shop assured me that I could always return it as Advanced Nutrients and the store fully support their clients even in vendor errors.. thanks again guys!!
It is not worth the time of effort to ship back the old jugs of bug candy left at the random spots we set up here and there so best thing we are gonna do is just craigslist them.

The is a local soil and chemical testing company right down the block to say, just so happens to employee a cousin.. said cousin has already agreed to make his guys give the two samples of bud candy a once over look. I will see what they say. =)

Top Bottom