What The Hell Is This?!?!?!

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

Just opened up my reservoir and this is what I see! what is this? First time seeing this. I just added carbo loader from advanced nutes for the 1st time. ive been running technaflora and sugar daddy but i ran out of sugar daddy and added this.

ever since i added carbo loader this week my ph went down to 5.4. I adjusted everything yesterday and added Hydroguard.

my current ph is 5.9 temp 59deg. what could this white foam be?

also im in my final week of flower thank goodness! starting my flush tomorrow im not going to wait for my crops to be ruined. anyone ever seen this? what is this?

What the hell is this
What the hell is this 2
jackwhite

jackwhite

also theres no funky smell either. smells like it always smelled like. the foam is pure white

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I wouldn't stress about it.
Your plants look great. Highly doubt anything will throw them off at this point.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm not sure. I'm guessing something in the Carboload.
Is that what you recently added that is new?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

When running some AN products I would get a foam kind of like that.
I think it has to do with their "PH Perfect" stuff they put in there bottles.

jackwhite

jackwhite

I'm not sure. I'm guessing something in the Carboload.
Is that what you recently added that is new?
yes ive been using sugar daddy usin technaflora. ran out of sugar daddy so i used carboloader then now i have this foam in my reservoir and coming out of my buckets. my hydroton all foaming around it. im flushing tonight so it's whatever

sixstring

sixstring

Ime anything with real carbs in it is gunna foam like a bitch.do your res change n drop the carbload see what happens.one thing i loved about hydro was when in doubt i change it out.meaning res change.if my plants were unhappy a res change would give me almost instant signs the plants were happy again.like the next day.

jackwhite

jackwhite

yes very true. its a pain in the ass though draining and refilling but it's worth it. its the carbo load I added to much

Latest posts

Top Bottom