What time of day should i harvest

• Thread starter NatureInhaler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NatureInhaler

Hello,
Im not sure if I should harvest my plant at a specific time of day like in the morning or afternoon because I looked it up and I found mixed answers so im not sure anymore.
Does anyone know if it even matters when you harvest at a specific time of day or when I should do it best?

Any help is appreciated:)

BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

Hello,
Im not sure if I should harvest my plant at a specific time of day like in the morning or afternoon because I looked it up and I found mixed answers so im not sure anymore.
Does anyone know if it even matters when you harvest at a specific time of day or when I should do it best?

It's all up to personal preference 6 one way half a dozen the other. 😃

3cats

3cats

Hello,

Somewhere in my grey matter I have a spot that says harvest within the first couple of hours after lights on. I've been doing that for years, something about trichome , terpine, degradation while lights are on, I smoke a lot it could have been a dream. lol.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Somewhere in my grey matter I have a spot that says harvest within the first couple of hours after lights on. I've been doing that for years, something about trichome , terpine, degradation while lights are on, I smoke a lot it could have been a dream. lol.
Actually it turns out terpenes are created during light hours... going with Bugbee here... so your actually kinda right with that....

Here is the Best advice....

When it's ready...it's ready!!! Chop it when you feel like it's time...light or dark...

Top Bottom