What to do when You get Ripped Off

• Thread starter Blucross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

Being good hearted, and doing nice things for people means you will get the same love in return when it is needed.

Nah...those guys get fucked in the end.

This a fucky fucky world we live in. If you walk around like a poo-butt thinking the world is full of people that share your ideals (not you personally, mind you) of kindness and giving.....you got another thing coming.....and its usually a fucking.

R

RMCG

the cops up here love to chase down somebody who ripped off plants/mmj

generally the guy who does shit like that isnt medical so they get to nab somebody for felony drug charges and they looks good getting somebodys meds back

though the cops up here dont have much to do

are you kidding me? you dont believe in zombies?

zombie apocolypse bro ftw

Ok, I meant the Easter Zombie, Not THOSE Zombies...

Zombie_CDCblog_photo4.jpg

:)

marski420

marski420

Nah...those guys get fucked in the end.

This a fucky fucky world we live in. If you walk around like a poo-butt thinking the world is full of people that share your ideals (not you personally, mind you) of kindness and giving.....you got another thing coming.....and its usually a fucking.

Thats only because people like you think like that. I live in a small community in which I know many people and its quite friendly here. unlike a lot of people who live in city / selfish areas.. Where people wont even hold the door for the next person entering the building.. If you can ever take the time why dont you research the human ego, its a mental parasite that feeds off of you!

Back on topic...I'm not saying by any means to just donate all you have and leave nothin for yourself, but to just be nicer and politer to your fellow man isn't all that hard and you don't risk SHIT.. But you're correct Buddy.. I'm gunna get a fucking for being kind, even though I have yet to encounter this fucking. Take care bro.

Edit: Read you're signature afterwards and it all made sense.. Just because you got fucked over by friends doesn't mean it happens to everyone.. I know that quote is probably just off the internet but a quote tells a lot about a man's ideals.

S

SLO Grown

As the old saying still holds true today. "Loose lips shink ships." I.e. Unguarded talk may give useful information to the enemy. You must know who your enemies are....

I have practiced as a clinician for 20+ years in maximum security Prisons and Hospitals. I have treated folks from all walks of life Mentally Ill, Dual DX, Antisocial's, Psychopath's, all the way to the Dope dealer who made poor choices. A single theme is clear with these folks I have treated, they surrounded themselves with the wrong people, they lose sight of what their "purpose" is and goals. Only you can determine who these "wrong" people might be.....Hopefully, one won't have to learn to many hard lessons in the process.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Thats only because people like you think like that. I live in a small community in which I know many people and its quite friendly here. unlike a lot of people who live in city / selfish areas.. Where people wont even hold the door for the next person entering the building.. If you can ever take the time why dont you research the human ego, its a mental parasite that feeds off of you!

Back on topic...I'm not saying by any means to just donate all you have and leave nothin for yourself, but to just be nicer and politer to your fellow man isn't all that hard and you don't risk SHIT.. But you're correct Buddy.. I'm gunna get a fucking for being kind, even though I have yet to encounter this fucking. Take care bro.

Edit: Read you're signature afterwards and it all made sense.. Just because you got fucked over by friends doesn't mean it happens to everyone.. I know that quote is probably just off the internet but a quote tells a lot about a man's ideals.

How much over 18 years old are you?

Holla back when you are 40.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Heh, this is reminding me TOTALLY of the love and feel-good shit my son's been posting on facebook and I just want to tell him how his perspective is going to change in 25 years. He doesn't want to hear it, so he's just gonna have to live it himself.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Being effective is what is important. To many, its not so much how you get their. Lots of ways to get where you want to be. Does not matter if you agree with it or not as you cannot due do anything on how things are in that respect.

You can decide how you will function in environment. Our world is full of sharks and fish and all the little creatures in before and in between. Ask yourself how do you rate on the food chain.

Yea everyone wants to be fully trusty, handshake a deal kind of thing but in truth I am not sure this truly ever existed on the planet and was/is more isolated. I am speaking generically. Like Barnum once said, a sucker is born on the minute. Their is being intelligent and smart and then their is being negligent but I bet most do not recognize they are negligent in their dealings. As such, I tend to have little pity for those who accept and agree to risky enterprises.

I am of the belief, in most situations their are tell tell signs that would indicate you should not do the deal or arrangement with the person and it is either ignored and not even recognized.

I see business akin to nature. Unforgiving and vicious but I do not advocate immoral and unethical acts. Just using sound principals and sticking to them while maintaining common sense judgement even in the face of temptation. Do not be afraid to walk away from a deal or arrangement when discussing it and have a full understanding or you have to accept part of the issue.

Learn and be better next or try something else is my typical advice.

jyip

jyip

A single theme is clear with these folks I have treated, they surrounded themselves with the wrong people, they lose sight of what their "purpose" is and goals.

SLO grown,,,,
those cou

ple sentences sum up so much in life,
@ the very least I can apply it in my life...and looking back over a longer period of time one can see how those choices affects you, you could draw it on a graph and see which direction you are going, towards or away from your goals, and that's for people who still have goals as some may not have had any, and some may have accomplished them all already

Ask yourself how do you rate on the food chain.

Their is being intelligent and smart and then their is being negligent but I bet most do not recognize they are negligent in their dealings.

in most situations their are tell tell signs that would indicate you should not do the deal or arrangement with the person and it is either ignored and not even recognized.

Just using sound principals and sticking to them while maintaining common sense judgement even in the face of temptation. Do not be afraid to walk away from a deal

beezle,
thats quite abit of sound & straight forward wisdom IMO....
It is good to hava clear, reality based picture of who you are... and it is good to listen to those "gut feelings" that you have, because in my experience they are mostly if not always correct IMO
and it is good to not jump at things that sound too good, or hav to happen right now, just like buying a timeshare, it'll still be there tomorrow, I think I'm saying not to do things out of desperation without thought

Hopefully, one won't have to learn to many hard lessons in the process.

I learned some hard lessons that hurt those closest to me as well, both earlier on in life and more recently, and the ones when you're older affect you more than when you're a kid....

I think these last few posts provide quite a bit of wisdom and point you in a diferent direction than effecting retribution,,, in fact these may very well keep you alive and outta prison...

Buddy hemp,

but I also liked the post saying there is no substitute for a can of mace/pepper spray and a telescopic baton...I think that mace is the best tool you can have to put a bad situation to your advantage instantly,, it is silent, quick, effective from ten feet away, concealable, inexpensive... that spray gives you time to think and act effectively... you can either escape a bad place, or you can stay and mess someone up with either a slap in the head or smashing a kneecap and walk away cuz they can't see hardly from the mace,, they didnt have the telescopic batons back then but we had the flat leather black jacks , u could get a 8 or 16 ouncer,in fact the larger one was called "the texan", it was a flat leather one, or get the springy round saps ( model # T-96 ),, (My bro called it 96 TEARS, cuz that was what you got from it quick!) with laced leather to inflict the most damage if you're sadistic... ok enuff on combat..lol

of course its best to avoid all of that risk by making smart choices that lead you to an unrisky lifestyle I hope everybody does it that way always cuz bad things happen too fast, and going out for retribution can instantly turn into a serious charge, manslaughter and worst,,, I mean geez, ya punch someone in the head, they fall and hit the curb, it splits open , they die, your locked up and having to deal and feel the effects of causing someone's death, you can LOSE everything in a bad new york second, just cuz you wanted revenge.... and when i was 25 yrs old, it was worth it to me sometimes, BUT now, I'm more than a lil older, a lil more wisdom, a lil smarter, and not willing to risk hurting those close to me, getting hurt myself, getting busted & getting locked cuz someone stole my plants or whatever,,, and then it is easy for me to say, cuz I never tooka big hit for $100K of plts or whatever...I'm certain there are many who would use you for plant food if you burnt them for 100large, but people in the business of burning people are willing to risk their life for it

True story without details
two siblings from a strong arm type crew were robbing marijuana dealers/growers , apperently cuz they were"connected", they could do this without any issues, and musta picked their targets accordingly
I know someone personally , well friend of a friend, but this guy was robbed three times in less than two years,,,,each time, either 2 or 3 intruders at nightime forced their way into multifamily home, and at gunpoint, zip tied up the occupants, and stole weed, pills, and cash,, each time, cash along was 4-5 k,,, almost sounds like the two siblings above, some wrong ethnicity here, these were young gang bangers in hoodies with saggy pants on
but if you dont work/deal with your eyes open then you WILL get taken somehow, someway by somebody

reminds me of Candid Camera, the old tv show,,, there's agive away to my age
when you least expect it, your elected... blah blah blah blah blahhh smmmillleeee, your on candid camera
anybody rememer that one??

most stoned reply in over for now

P

plant-lover68

You can't trust anybody when it comes to reefer, money or romance.
I've had lots of acquaintances, but only 1 or 2 real friends. When it comes to business, especially reefer business, seller/buyer beware.

R

R1V3RR4T

I try and weigh up the situation. If i can identify the ripper amd figure he's still a threat then I'll deal with it. Other wise Ive I figure revenge has the potential be risky and backfire. Better to focus on being a succesfull grower and tightening up security.. Lifes too short when you can grow well.

The HC

The HC

I'd call the cops if I thought they'd do anything. Otherwise it can prevent you from doing any shit on your own.

Really are you too immature to deal with things like a proper citizen? I think it should be done unless if you're pretty assured it won't help/ could backfire.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I`ve been ripped off a couple times in the last year. My house was broken into and the top of all my plants tore off. I didn`t call the police,but at that point couldn`t figure out who it was. Then it happened again. That time I called the police,not because I thought they would help ,but because the report allowed me to file a claim on my insurance. I recovered everything in the second brake in except the deductable and the value of my meds.The insurance paid off on my bong even but not my grass.

I now know who ripped me off,a kid from the hood who has a nose candy problem.He has nothing. I`ve told everyone to watch out for him and when he get something some day I`ll be there to collect.

The other person was a Mod here at the Farm and I trusted him. He had come through before for me and I trusted him with a couple packages. He must have been in a bad way and ripped off a few people as well as an other mod here. He took off and hasn`t been seen. But he will show up some day and will pay for his crimes, if not by me then by some of the other people he hurt.

Best to keep grows under raps and don`t front to anyone,not even despenceries. Prevention is key. As for Karma I do beleave in something very much like that.I`m Catholic. The reason bad things happen to good people is because sin effects the world. So does grace though so keep doing good deeds as it helps counter the `bad karma` that also effects us all.

Funny thing, I`ve been hurt many times in life,broken to the bone and shoved down with dirt and blood in my face. Lost everything a few times,but every time I`ve bounced back in better shape than before! Just keep doing good and even though sometimes life gets you down, you will come out ahead! As for thoughts who suck off others ,they never get anywhere in life. Even when they make a big score off people they end up falling down all on there own.Greed just does nobody any good! That`s how Karma works.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Does that former mod's nick start with an 'R'?

darkmatter

darkmatter

i took a big hit once,not that kind of hit,but when the smoke cleared i could only be thankfull somehow i didnt go down real hard,even had no choice but to report one part of the theft,that was fun, it was a trust thing,i was trying to help the guy get on his feet,and its not uncommen to help people that come though my town with similar intrests a supposide brotherhood of sorts, surfer like,pay it foward sort of thing.well i made a really stupid choice on my part,lost about all of what l had, put me down to pat and charlie,i couldnt really do much about it after i reported one aspect,so i had to just focus on getting myself back on track,this theif has never been within arms reach or sight, so i never got revenge,this fantastic human now lives on west coast livin his dream,even plays the charitable type,and does well for himself.hope this mfers day comes somehow and i hope.......

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
With me it has nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with collecting a debit. I don`t forget who owes me and I don`t forget who I owe. Sometimes that has less to do with money but it works the same way. There are a few good people who I owe for there kindness.

darkmatter

darkmatter

With me it has nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with collecting a debit. I don`t forget who owes me and I don`t forget who I owe. Sometimes that has less to do with money but it works the same way. There are a few good people who I owe for there kindness.

for sure thats the best way to look at it,you can put your hand out for them to pay up,might even work,or you might just have to ball it up or blind side them,they had no problem with it,if you just cant get past it.the dude that got me i dont care if he becomes a preacher or jesuses right hand man,im still willing to knock his head off

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I never said it would be bloodless when you go to collect what is owed to you,only that the reason is not revenge, but to collect a debit owed.It`s kind of up to them at that point and if it takes some violence, so be it. The thing is it does you no good to try to collect if they have nothing of value ,best to wait until there is something to collect on the debit.I can wait a long time if need be.

the rrock

the rrock

take the law into your own hands,but if it gets upside down be prepared to pay the price{gotta think is it really worth it to maim,torture someone because of their bad judgement) most people who get ripped have big fucking mouths,braggers deserve to get ripped. People who know me know better,people who dont=beware

Latest posts

Top Bottom