• Thread starter Blucross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Just got rip,two main top and several branches off my Chems...:mad0233:

The HC

The HC

take the law into your own hands,but if it gets upside down be prepared to pay the price{gotta think is it really worth it to maim,torture someone because of their bad judgement) most people who get ripped have big fucking mouths,braggers deserve to get ripped. People who know me know better,people who dont=beware

I hate this ideology. I once knew a kid who was socially retarded and people went in to his house stole tons of shit then justified it because the door was unlocked and they were looking for his mom's cigarettes. Fag's were justifying stealing over 1000$ of electronics because it wasn't locked.

I felt so bad because I was the one who told them that his mom left out cigs on their porch. It still doesn't mean you check the door and go shopping. I told him to call the cops on that group if he saw them smoking around his apartments. I used to smoke there all the time, but I felt like he should inconvenience them just a little bit.

Why does someone deserve losing their possessions as well the all the shit from getting robbed, just because their too prideful?

jyip

jyip

what to do when u get ripped off? wel, hopefully, you will learn from it and it wont happen again,,,, and again i must say if you call LEO about it, well then, you might as well be LEO yourself if you have contact with them over your med business

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I had half my garden ripped some time early this morning. I was up way late making hash and slept in.The dog barked but I heard it and fell back to sleep.OK I won`t call LEO and I won`t shoot a ripper unless it truely is self defience but, They will wish I had before I`m done with them! It may take a very long time before I get done with them so they will have plenty of months to pray for there souls! God help any rippers I catch because they will need it!

convex

convex

Even though you were napping at least the dog wasn't sleeping ...

Give that pup a biscuit!!

Edit: I recall reading your adventures just getting into your new digs, bastards must have to work hard to get there ... almost like they new a jackpot was waiting at the end - think hard, may be able to narrow things down to a few who may have 'known' what was there.

Cheers

B

Buddy Hemphill

If my dogs eats somebodys ass up while they are behind a locked fence in my back yard....am I still criminally negligent if I let the pits fuck him up?

I have always heard that you can have a fence MADE out of 'beware of dogs' signs....its still punishable if a viscious dog hurts somebody.

Which...sounds like bullshit to me. If you are in MY yard..the pits are gonna get ya. California has crazy laws though.

Ever heard of this?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not quite exactly that way, Buddy, but it's on the same level as having a pool in your fenced and gated backyard and some git breaks in and drowns themselves, leaving Mr. Homeowner responsible.

E

Emithsuk

Well I had half my garden ripped some time early this morning. I was up way late making hash and slept in.The dog barked but I heard it and fell back to sleep.OK I won`t call LEO and I won`t shoot a ripper unless it truely is self defience but, They will wish I had before I`m done with them! It may take a very long time before I get done with them so they will have plenty of months to pray for there souls! God help any rippers I catch because they will need it!

You had to know you were going to get ripped I remember reading your thread thinking it was a guaranteed thing.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

FIRST things first.. dont threaten some one.. dont do anything stupid to land urself in jail .. talk to them as a human being.. and u will and can work something out .. i had a friend get arrested with a quater pound of shit that i had fronted to me... so i owed my guy 1200 bucks.. and i didnt have any money.. i lost everything i had to the quater pound.. so.. i called him told him the truth.. and that i am broke and i cant afford to keep selling.. so i stopped selling.. and then i got into an agreement with the kid because he only payed 800 for the qp.. so at that point he told me he just wanted the 800.. so i was happy about that.. then my life has been going ruff and i just kept going threw shit.. and never could pay this kid back.. for a while.. so later on down the road about a year an half later i got my shit together.. and i started to grow.. and on the first harvest i went to the kid with 3 ozs of the best bud i had .. and paid him back in full and then some because to be honest. i was growing and sellin zips for 400 each at the time. so i guess what im trying to say is.. if u cant afford to lose it .. dont trust anyone. shit happens people get fucked and then inturn it will fuck u .. so cash for product or no product at all...

and in my state its decriminilized to have under a oz.. so i only now keep 1 on me at the place i live at.. and then have my other place were everything else is at ..!!! gotta play safe or dont play at all !! and if this kid would of threatened me .. i woulda fuckin told him to fuck himself and never gave him dick !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom