What To Do With 1200grams Of Kief?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

yes i have a sasquatch rosin press with 25micron bags but im avoiding rosin because the return is not good enough and the quality comes out dark.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

i have a sasquatch rosin press but im only getting 40-50% return. i was told return on kief is 75% so i decided to stop pressing kief until i figured out how to get better results.

I say press to getvtge best then put Rosin chips in a jar then get the rest of tge medicine with 99% isopropyl extraction.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

dont want to make ejuice. or rosin cuz im only getting 50% return, how can i turn the kief into rick simpson oil?

45-50% yield on pressing Rosin from Kief is average. One person claimed 80% buf don't believe it. Because i tried. I got 40-44% yield.

I say press Rosin and put the remainder in a jar and do 99% isopropyl extraction to get the rest of the medicine.

I use my QWISO concentrate all kinds of ways.

Edibles, topically dabbing

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
so i just collected all the kief from the trim bins and the trimmer and i have about 1200grams but i dont know what to do with it.. is there anyway to turn kief into oil? i dont care what kind. other than turning the kief into butter to make edibles what are my other options?
Send that shit to me I'll figure out how to deal with it. :D

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

ok but how do i turn the kief into oil? i understand how to make concentrates with a rosin press but im avoiding rosin and i know how to blast flower but not kief. do i have to do anything to the kief?
Don't think Kief would work too well blasting.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

yes i have a sasquatch rosin press with 25micron bags but im avoiding rosin because the return is not good enough and the quality comes out dark.
Sounds as if the heat is up too high.

Top Bottom