What To Do With 1200grams Of Kief?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

so i just collected all the kief from the trim bins and the trimmer and i have about 1200grams but i dont know what to do with it.. is there anyway to turn kief into oil? i dont care what kind. other than turning the kief into butter to make edibles what are my other options?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so i just collected all the kief from the trim bins and the trimmer and i have about 1200grams but i dont know what to do with it.. is there anyway to turn kief into oil? i dont care what kind. other than turning the kief into butter to make edibles what are my other options?
Rinse it through some everclear or iso and make a big ass slab

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

There are all kinds of things you can do with your Kief.

Here is three things i would do with Kief

1. Make eJuice i can vape in my kayfun

2. Press hssh into Rosin

3. Turn part of it into QWISO.

QWISO is extracted in 99% isopropyl alcohol. And you can use QWISO several different ways.

a. Dabbing
b. Use topically on cuts, burns, skin cancer
c. Use as Rick Simpson Oil
d. Use in edibles
And more

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

big ass slab of what? oil? i was told you cant turn kief into oil
Yes. Once yoy have a slab of concentrate you can use it in a boat load of options

Tinctures
Dabbing
Use as RSO
use IN EDIBLES
USE TOPICALLY

Smerb

Smerb

Press it into kief patties. If in Jamaica you'd be turning it into hash. Smoke it, share it! Oh my

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

blast it into bho, shatter. that would make a shit ton of wax if its all kief a lb of shatter is 9300 bucks round here. nice

souf69

souf69

Buy a Con air extra fat hair press for a twenny spot. Then go home and rosinate all of it. Youtube it if you got too. Dont forget to get non bleached coffee filters. Dont waste money on press bagz. 710

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Rosin bags ftmfw, pass on the coffee filters. Unless just going personal small runs.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Buy a Con air extra fat hair press for a twenny spot. Then go home and rosinate all of it. Youtube it if you got too. Dont forget to get non bleached coffee filters. Dont waste money on press bagz. 710
You got that right. Coffee filters are 6-10 microns. A cleaner product than 25 micron screens.

Only down side coffee filters blow out easily. So don't press too hard or you will have a blow out.

souf69

souf69

Been there done the screens, a complete waste of money with kief anyway. Two bears is right, and your hand pressing so just be patient. Bagz if you have a press, even then I still don't use them, unless it is kief anyway.

vangs

vangs

Look up rosin
i have a sasquatch rosin press but im only getting 40-50% return. i was told return on kief is 75% so i decided to stop pressing kief until i figured out how to get better results.

vangs

vangs

There are all kinds of things you can do with your Kief.

Here is three things i would do with Kief

1. Make eJuice i can vape in my kayfun

2. Press hssh into Rosin

3. Turn part of it into QWISO.

QWISO is extracted in 99% isopropyl alcohol. And you can use QWISO several different ways.

a. Dabbing
b. Use topically on cuts, burns, skin cancer
c. Use as Rick Simpson Oil
d. Use in edibles
And more
dont want to make ejuice. or rosin cuz im only getting 50% return, how can i turn the kief into rick simpson oil?

vangs

vangs

Yes. Once yoy have a slab of concentrate you can use it in a boat load of options

Tinctures
Dabbing
Use as RSO
use IN EDIBLES
USE TOPICALLY
ok but how do i turn the kief into oil? i understand how to make concentrates with a rosin press but im avoiding rosin and i know how to blast flower but not kief. do i have to do anything to the kief?

Top Bottom