What to do

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medical420mama

I know some producers have medicine but i cant afford to purchase from them. I am one of the ones that breaks the law and has to buy off the street because it is so much cheaper, I can get a half (nothing high grade but it does the job very well) for $30. If i want to buy a half from the producers its $160 or more. Wtf!!!! Normally i have no issue finding any but it seems that everyone i know that was selling it is no longer selling it.

I am completely out i dont even have one hit..and i have no clue what to do. Does anyone know if anyone has set up a program to help paitients who cant afford medication? Any advice or help is much appreciated.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i have no recommendation for immediate help but for the long term resolution why don't you start growing? this site has tons of info on how to setup a personal cheap medical grow that would not cost you much at all. if your interested do some searching then start a thread on the most cost effective way to setup a perpetual personal medical grow with your consumption amount per month of regs and people here will help you figure out how much top shelf you would need in comparison and help you get on your way with some CFL bulbs for probably under $100 to start.

http://seemorebuds.com/book.php

that book shows step by step day by day how to do a grow with a process that is supposedly $50 to setup. they claim 8oz harvest but that's probably optimal with a great strain but even if you can pull 4oz per harvest that still should give you at least 1 oz per month and you only have to spend $50 to start up. everything in that book you can lean for free right here!

M

medical420mama

i have no recommendation for immediate help but for the long term resolution why don't you start growing? this site has tons of info on how to setup a personal cheap medical grow that would not cost you much at all. if your interested do some searching then start a thread on the most cost effective way to setup a perpetual personal medical grow with your consumption amount per month of regs and people here will help you figure out how much top shelf you would need in comparison and help you get on your way with some CFL bulbs for probably under $100 to start.

that book shows step by step day by day how to do a grow with a process that is supposedly $50 to setup. they claim 8oz harvest but that's probably optimal with a great strain but even if you can pull 4oz per harvest that still should give you at least 1 oz per month and you only have to spend $50 to start up. everything in that book you can lean for free right here!

i am growing just in between grows now.

A

alfonso2002

thank you for that info.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if your medical you are not breaking the law buying weed off the street, well at least not in cali

M

medical420mama

if your medical you are not breaking the law buying weed off the street, well at least not in cali

I was under the impression that it is still illegal here, either way i cant even find any on the street.

coolslayer

coolslayer

It is not technically illegal,mama.
You might want to read the Lynn and Erin Act for more info.

T

theguapo

there's always plenty on the street! at least around my street!

Aligee

Aligee

if you was round my way id kick you a sack we's fat n plenty dont mind sharing !

coolslayer

coolslayer

if you was round my way id kick you a sack we's fat n plenty dont mind sharing !

One day soon hopefully, we will have a cannabis fund that we can contribute meds to for patients who can't afford Producers' prices.

A

alfonso2002

I have talked with the people at Budding Hope and they say that they are starting a program to help Patients that can not afford their meds.also I think can help.

M

medical420mama

Thank you everyone for all the offers. My internet was quite literary cut off for a few days but finally got the new modem and internet is back. I was finally able to get some medication. So all is good here. It is taking a little longer to get the pain to be where i want it but i am getting there.

Thank you all. I appreciate all of you and feel lucky to be able to call you all friends. Have a wonderful day i am going to try as well.

D

deserthealer

Glad to hear that things are looking up a bit for you, mama.

:character0103:

Top Bottom