What to do

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

One day soon hopefully, we will have a cannabis fund that we can contribute meds to for patients who can't afford Producers' prices.

That would be a good thing.If only the patients in this program would only unite that could be done someway.
thanks cool keep up the good thinking.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Colorado has lowered the license fee and dropped sales tax for Indigent patients.

YJ

sky high

sky high

True...but our annual fee is $90. NM's $15 fee is as low as it can go from my point-of-view.

IMO...all NM patients should WANT the program to carry it's own weight financially. If it doesn't and general tax fund monies are used the program will become an easy target for the nay-sayers and rightie-tighties who don't want marijuana in their communities for ANY reason whatsoever.

Rather than go to the State, I believe that patient-supported groups helping to pay fees for those in need is the best approach. The less the State is in the mix, the better! (we found this out the hard way here in CO)

s h

A

alfonso2002

Good news for Colorado yellowjacket And yes sk I also think the program should fund itself With license Fees from both producers and patients. Sky High I also think patient-supported groups would be a good way to go as far as patients helping patients but it seems that the patients in NM do not want to work together to make good things happen for them. There are a few but very few.Thank you for your opinion on this subject.

sky high

sky high

Folks are still cautious/scared to come topside, alfonso. Unfortunately, to not stand and be counted as an individual who uses MMJ does nothing for MMJ in NM.

I guarantee you the producers are making their WANTS heard. If the patients don't do the same they will lose out to profit and taxes....as we did here in Colorado! (rights were taken from each patient so the State and a few can profit)

IMO, folks in hiding should just stay illegal if their SHAME runs that deep and their PRIDE is that shallow. To be honest, those who do not stand are the first people I suspect of abusing the system.

The small number of patients currently in NM means a small group can still make change.

DON'T give up.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

It's YJ to my friends.

Some of us may not qualify without a lot of Dr's visits, that we can't afford, to build a history. Or our conditions aren't on the list.
Some may not trust the government to not flip flop and bow down to Federal pressure (Especially if Suzana gets the office).
It's all new and the entreprenuers that can get a license and produce are gonna charge as much as the traffic will bear. With DOH limiting the number of producer licenses they maintain the demand so they can maintain their high prices.

YJ

A

alfonso2002

Thank you YJ for that insight on you thoughts.Have a nice day

Latest posts

Top Bottom