what to truely do with Caterpillars indoors!help!me!

• Thread starter 20north
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

20north

i upgraded everything i mean i changed the room all new materials but one of my strains have some kind of green worms and im sure its some kind of moth or something anyway THIS is my 2nd time with theses and i dont want to flower with all these bugs in my room or i will get nothing for a harvest again i have seen most of the posts on here are just about outdoor Caterpillar like bug problems. this is indoors im having trouble

i have several small plants veging right now but im not so sure about what i can use on veging plants i know i can use more than what the other posts have said to do because i dont have any buds yet i was thinking of putting a dr doom bug bomb in there to see if that works

will putting a dr.doom bug bomb near by plants hurt my harvest i dont see how it would because there is no buds yet and i havent even started cloning yet...:sad0123:

20north

really i gotta keep it simple huh well i got a carbonfilter as an intake filter so i hope i dont get anymore

can i wash a plant by dunking it or do i really have to lightly scrub it

thanks for the help <3

pokey

pokey

spray away if your still in veg..... not too much though. also dont grow in a dirty spot dont let your dog in the spot or maybe wipe down the walls and spray some insecticide around the baseboards

R

ReelBusy1

theres a foliar spray call SAFER than folks use on pillars in Veg.
:fixed:

20north

damn those catapillars they really dont go away ive used everything it seems w/e i guess you cant totaly destroy the entire population because of the eggs that keep coming

Top Bottom