What unopened seeds are you most excited for?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

What pack of beans do you have that you just can't wait to grow?

Just got this pack in the mail after being on the waiting list for a couple months. I have to put it in long term storage for now since I don't have room for a mom hunt yet but I can't wait to pop these. Bodhi’s Black Triangle (Triangle Kush X ’88 G13 Hashplant) crossed with Swamp Gas (Triangle Kush x SVF).
What unopened seeds are you most excited for
What unopened seeds are you most excited for 2

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Opened all my new packs I grow a plant at a time every 10 days to 2 weeks apart.

i won seeds from the POTM contest a few months back and planted and currently vegging.

Humbolt Seed Company:

OG Kush
Humbolt Sour Diesel
Caramel Cream
Bigfoot Glue

TH Seeds:

MOB

plants are growing fast :-)

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

A buddy of mine got a couple packs of Mota's from DCSE, Black Swamp Gas and Tin Foil Hat. I'll be getting some of those and I'm stupid excited.

Other than that...

SSSC Durban-Thai Highflyer
TNF Raspberry Picker
AG's Original Haze
My G13 Hazeplant, PKO, and (Durban-Thai x C99 x Killer Queen)
(G8 x Panama) x (F13 x Oldtimers Haze)
A mystery Hawaiian Sativa
Haze x Kali China
Kali China
Bubba Hash
Golden Tiger
Nepal Mist
RSC's Highland Lao #2 and Rasoli

The only way I'll ever be able to grow as many strains as I want is If someone wants to give me a 10000 sq. ft facility with a bed in it. 😄

Moshmen

Moshmen

A buddy of mine got a couple packs of Mota's from DCSE, Black Swamp Gas and Tin Foil Hat. I'll be getting some of those and I'm stupid excited.

Other than that...

SSSC Durban-Thai Highflyer
TNF Raspberry Picker
AG's Original Haze
My G13 Hazeplant, PKO, and (Durban-Thai x C99 x Killer Queen)
(G8 x Panama) x (F13 x Oldtimers Haze)
A mystery Hawaiian Sativa
Haze x Kali China
Kali China
Bubba Hash
Golden Tiger
Nepal Mist
RSC's Highland Lao #2 and Rasoli

The only way I'll ever be able to grow as many strains as I want is If someone wants to give me a 10000 sq. ft facility with a bed in it. 😄
Only 10k ? I just dropped the Durban/c99 ya sent me so I’ll run it for ya 😂

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Only 10k ? I just dropped the Durban/c99 ya sent me so I’ll run it for ya 😂

10k with layered growing, yeah. A layer of plants every 5-6 feet vertically. I feel like that's about the max I could do alone. It's enough space to have a dedicated male room and concurrent breeding projects while still being able to pheno hunt and run enough production to be financially viable.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

10k with layered growing, yeah. A layer of plants every 5-6 feet vertically. I feel like that's about the max I could do alone. It's enough space to have a dedicated male room and concurrent breeding projects while still being able to pheno hunt and run enough production to be financially viable.
Isn’t the first time ya thought about it is it? Lmao I’m in if yall can get some sunshine up there

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Some great seeds! Glad everyone chimed in, love seeing the packs especially 😁

Top Bottom