What Would Be The Best Strain On The Bay To Grow For Clubs....

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Close ur eyes and pick one....u can make any strain available here work for you if ur grow skillz are decent. Lemon Alien Dawg by Alien Genetics is a winner. BOG's Blue Moon Rocks would do you good too...
Research research research...my 2 cents
Good Luck
KeS:)
Good answer. I've seen the best genes look the worst and the worst genes look the best. Having well grown pest/mold free buds that have swelled calx with sugar coating will always sell

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Green ribbon is green crack x afwreck(afgooxtrainwreck) I believe then he bxed to a green ribbon x hulk for his bx line. Supposedly keeps the flower time of the crack idk how yields compare but assume potency has risen to the 20s in %.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

As far as production are you asking for ease of getting rid of or yield #'s? Elite cuts grown right will sell all day but anything grown well should also. Maybe bogglegum?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Quit growing for profit. If you need weed Clubs have it.

While i respect that you have a point of view, it seems like you really enjoy talking down your nose to people. Why? What kind of half assed input is 'don't grow for profit'? If you have an opinion then express it, it might prove valuable for someone, but being kind of a dick to a newbie for no reason when you can't even make a clear comment is just crappy.

Hope you have a nice day anyway.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

While i respect that you have a point of view, it seems like you really enjoy talking down your nose to people. Why? What kind of half assed input is 'don't grow for profit'? If you have an opinion then express it, it might prove valuable for someone, but being kind of a dick to a newbie for no reason when you can't even make a clear comment is just crappy.

Hope you have a nice day anyway.
The comment and statement was 100% clear, you understood it, right? This is why you're standing up for the 'newbie'. I have no problem saying what actually needs to be said, whether it's read as negative or insightful, it's fact. Last thing this industry needs is another grower-for-profit polluting the market. Grow for personal and leave the vending to experienced professionals.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Really,.....you are in the growing business for profit right? so who the fuck are you to tell anyone not to pursue a profit in this new reality? Since i have you ear let me say i have made a real effort to not comment on your BS. If you want to be a prick to me about it i'm not the least surprised.

Also so you understand exactly what i mean, your opinion is not FACT, and will never be. So stop trying so hard to come off as an industry leader,......your not even close. Some of the best minds here hold your assertions in contempt and the way you push your products and cannot accept any other opinion as valid is pathetic, not to mention unprofessional. To your credit you do a good job of limiting the SPAM you generate and always keep your employers name off the FARM, or they would be unhappy with you for dragging their name into your 'EGO DOME'.

Now i'm done, i still hope you have a nice day,.......Just stop thinking you in any position to speak for the world of cannabis growing. You want to be a custie be a custie, your just an ass when you mandate this for someone else.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Sure, hey your gonna do very well here with most of the seeds offered, make sure you know what you want, what limitations your grow has, and your desired flowering period. Indica, or Sativa or a Hybrid,......something everyone already knows about or something brand new and cutting edge. Do the research. You can do a lot of it here,......but mostly Don't let the guys with the small penis issue fuck with you, and tell them so.

Also i 'm curious where in the world your located?...finding a local experienced grower to work with is invaluable, even as a long distance mentor.

starr

starr

Its a crapshooot these days as to what is gonna pull the magical $4k+ a unit. Most everything sold through a shop is gonna keep you in the sub 2k range unless you have great bud and good connections.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Here let me kick down a little perspective,...........here in Colorado the "industry" has been at it for decades, becoming first decriminalized for posession, then Quasi-legal for Medical patients to use and trade, then Generally legal for everything except sales to the general public. No one here is getting 4K wholesale here, either over the counter or under it. Cheap weed abounds, but Quality does not, at least not at the same price point. You can find FANTASTIC well grown, well cured buy your gonna have to pay for it,.....usually less than $2600 an lb.

Now if you go the specialty product/genetics you can make more on the sale but gain less from the grow, so decide what kind of sales person you want to be 'basement price bob' or 'pay for the best billy'.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Green Crack has been a staple for medical growers supplying large dispensary buyers.

All around great strain. Some Indica qualities, as well as Sativa. Very high quality meds and LARGE yields make this one a great pic for business and pleasure.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

i'd go with GC or Blue Dream

another Cali Medi Cropper Staple.

Great quality and yields. Can't complain about a well grown BD either.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

i'd go with GC or Blue Dream

another Cali Medi Cropper Staple.

Great quality and yields. Can't complain about a well grown BD either.

Hey Dr. sorry yo did not like the content of the hate on AN thread,.....so it goes. Some of us really hate what BIG mike did to Dr. Hornsby (and then to the AN recipe once he was gone).

As for giving props where props are due how abut taking the Dr.'s advice and adding to it? Look right at the seed offerings from one of the best, GOLDEN LION - our own BABA G put the green crack through its paces and created both the CRYSTAL SHIP and ANAHITA (Both of which i'm fucking IMPRESSED with and have just starting flowering) massive branching structure in the seedlings carried over into the veg, can't wait to see them get all GLAZEN' PUFFED. As for the BD i concur, this is and remains a production monster. The fact that you can get so much variation from all the cross breeds to me is really cool. I'm growing a Tang-Haze X Blue Dream that is lanky but smells like a bag of 'CUTIES'

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

You sound like a typical dispensery owner lol

Well sort of, he reps (yes reps,....not owns) some lighting distributor. Once they see you as a $ they never see you as a person again, a professional hazard some people just never learn to handle. The reason he pissed me off is he runs small grows too, so all the 'leave it to the professionals' bullshit is just that,.......BULLSHIT.

I really dislike the 'i got here first so you should fuck off' attitude, sorry but people like me and many many others still in prison for the Herb paved the way to this guys making a living of the "INDUSTRY" in the first place. Have a little respect for the people that put in an effort before you ever showed up at the party, and you'll get shown a lot more respect a lot sooner, and probably get shown a whole lot more too...

everything i have ever grown or smoked came with the awareness that someone i'll never meet put in a hell of a lot of work to give me opportunity enjoy it or to employ the strategies and tools sitting at my fingertips to grow it, sadly that seems to get overlooked now a days.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well sort of, he reps (yes reps,....not owns) some lighting distributor. Once they see you as a $ they never see you as a person again, a professional hazard some people just never learn to handle. The reason he pissed me off is he runs small grows too, so all the 'leave it to the professionals' bullshit is just that,.......BULLSHIT.

I really dislike the 'i got here first so you should fuck off' attitude, sorry but people like me and many many others still in prison for the Herb paved the way to this guys making a living of the "INDUSTRY" in the first place. Have a little respect for the people that put in an effort before you ever showed up at the party, and you'll get shown a lot more respect a lot sooner, and probably get shown a whole lot more too...

everything i have ever grown or smoked came with the awareness that someone i'll never meet put in a hell of a lot of work to give me opportunity enjoy it or to employ the strategies and tools sitting at my fingertips to grow it, sadly that seems to get overlooked now a days.
same boat bro, been at it 14 years now and industry folks from the realitors market have done there best to push out anyone who isn't doing it there way. Stanley bros perfect example. Fuck them fucks they can kiss my ass!
And as far as these trolls who say I was here first go home, get a fucking life it's called hustling making a life for yourself not handed on a platter with back rubs and shit.
Always been a grower always will be. These spoon fed moma boys will always be exactly whAt they are.. Spoon fed scum :eek::cool:

Top Bottom