What Would You Doooo

• Thread starter NoFr1ends
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoFr1ends

Hello-
So my room got wired today for more poweR which means I can run more lights.

so room is sealed and measures about 11'x12'x7' . I'm running only 2x315w right. Im buying more lights but not sure what I should buy. 750de? 1000de? Read about the 1000s not being good in the low ceilings. more 315w?

24k mini split ac for cooling
What would you run and why?

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Nice room size, but that is a low ceiling. You could SCROG. If you were to add, I think incremental CMH (runs about 300w) would be best until you find the sweet spot.

N

NoFr1ends

Nice room size, but that is a low ceiling. You could SCROG. If you were to add, I think incremental CMH (runs about 300w) would be best until you find the sweet spot.

Thank you... after looking at it again and measuring the ceiling is, 8feet. Haha. I'll correct the original

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm in a sealed 8x12x7 (2.5' offset from center) room (6.5' floor to glass hood height). I kill it with 4x 315 cmh. When I mean kill it, I get = or better yields vs 3x600hps with out the extra power costs or needed ac usage. And better quality buds.

Leew421

Leew421

Hello-
So my room got wired today for more poweR which means I can run more lights.

so room is sealed and measures about 11'x12'x7' . I'm running only 2x315w right. Im buying more lights but not sure what I should buy. 750de? 1000de? Read about the 1000s not being good in the low ceilings. more 315w?

24k mini split ac for cooling
What would you run and why?
Look up Spydrx-plus. You will get the most bang out of a 4x4 foot print that does not degrade on par from the corners to the center. My plants have never looked so good and it's a lot cooler to run too. IMOP. If you do stay with cmh, just get more 315s and mix the bulbs. They perform better

N

NoFr1ends

I'm in a sealed 8x12x7 (2.5' offset from center) room (6.5' floor to glass hood height). I kill it with 4x 315 cmh. When I mean kill it, I get = or better yields vs 3x600hps with out the extra power costs or needed ac usage. And better quality buds.

How far you have the lights off the top of the plants? I'm about 18 inches right now.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Closer than that. Im.able to get away with them being closer due to the hood I use.

20170323 195610

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Big kahuna hoods x7 (4 in flower, 3 in veg).

I found with this hood and the 315 cmh, it absolutely LOVES a net vs a stake. Just my eye, looks to be more yield vs my previous stake. I'll know more come April 13.

hiboy

hiboy

Definitely run air cooled hoods that's for sure you could pop thousand watters in there if you wanted to I would try to have the plants sit on the ground if possible don't put them on the table and lose all that height
Hb

N

NoFr1ends

Definitely run air cooled hoods that's for sure you could pop thousand watters in there if you wanted to I would try to have the plants sit on the ground if possible don't put them on the table and lose all that height
Hb

Plan is to have to the plants sit on the ground. I bought 2 more 315w CMH today. We'll see how they work out. If not I'll do the thousand watters and the air cooled hoods.

N

NoFr1ends

Big kahuna hoods x7 (4 in flower, 3 in veg).

I found with this hood and the 315 cmh, it absolutely LOVES a net vs a stake. Just my eye, looks to be more yield vs my previous stake. I'll know more come April 13.

Cool. I'd be down to try those hoods. These 315w I have are built in ballast to the hood. Not a bad price on them. I'm running a Phillips bulb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom