What Would Your Dream Hydro Shop Carry?

• Thread starter ArtofHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

qi tend to shop at 4-5 different stores in my area, and though i dont have any specific product to add to this list, i would like to give my input on what most of these stores are missing...

most of the stores i deal with deal with one distributor, so if the distributor dont have the product then they wont carry it either...

they also tend to carry full sections of the stores reserved for certain nute brands...like one secton for gh, another for an and another for canna ect...pernonally i wish it was organized by product use, so uts easier to compare...like all root products in one area, all bloom boosters in another...ect...makes it easier for the consumer to see what your selection is and easier to compare...

also i am a soil grower, i like to have a lot of different amendments to mix in my soil, the larger selection on had the higher chances i will be buying more/different things....majority of hydro stores are 95% hydro stuff and 5% soil stuff...where as alot of inddor gardeners are soil guys too, it sucks when we start having to order stuff like rock dusts and shit online because shipping can be a bitch...

and last but not least, most stores tend to want to carry the more expensive products because they make mor e$ with them, but often i look for certain products that are cheaper and they just dont have them so i tent to have to order online at that point....

straincreation

straincreation

Guys this threads almost 2 yrs old just sayin, and hydro has been gone for well over a year now. Good thread though wish it lived. This coulda had alot of brain picking in it, minus the arguments. Maybe a mod will change name and keep it alive. Just maybe.
happy farmin;)

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Guys this threads almost 2 yrs old just sayin, and hydro has been gone for well over a year now. Good thread though wish it lived. This coulda had alot of brain picking in it, minus the arguments. Maybe a mod will change name and keep it alive. Just maybe.
happy farmin;)
haha didnt notice, was up late and clicked new posts and seen this

straincreation

straincreation

Weird artohydro just showed up after a year of afk. So hows business my friend?
Happy farmin;)

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

bringing it back! We're still around town and doing alright. I dont post much but lurk quite often. cool to see this thread bumped. Thanks for all your input, i agree to a name change of this thread. This could be a good suggestion page for all grow shops. I love hearing about new products and any input regards to any product. Maybe we can get a mod @Seamaiden to switch the title so its more open and doesnt sound like this is in regards to one single shop. Maybe "What grow shops should/need to have in stock" or something along those lines.

straincreation

straincreation

Funny that you say title is shop related at all. I clicked on this thinking it was a new grower lookin to stock his grow room shelves. Thought,hey may as well see what everyone is saying or if theresanything i havent seen.
Also thinking man this guy must have soke deep pockets if hes open to stocking his shelves real quick with any and all selections.lol

Ya for sure though hope this thread stays alive and glf to here your doing well, with business and all. Where arr u located anyways? Cali?
happy farmin;)

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

Funny that you say title is shop related at all. I clicked on this thinking it was a new grower lookin to stock his grow room shelves. Thought,hey may as well see what everyone is saying or if theresanything i havent seen.
Also thinking man this guy must have soke deep pockets if hes open to stocking his shelves real quick with any and all selections.lol

Ya for sure though hope this thread stays alive and glf to here your doing well, with business and all. Where arr u located anyways? Cali?
happy farmin;)

damn i didnt look at it like that, thats a good idea as well "what every grow needs on his/her shelf" thread. We are located north of LA in Ventura County - Westlake Village/Thousand Oaks. business is "picky" especially competing with shops in the valley that offer 30% off to anybody and everybody. we are not a high volume shop, but thrive off close relationships with decent size growers. try to keep it as symbiotic with our customers as we can. the better they grow, the better we do. Even though we are called Art of Hydro, we specialize in Soil gardening as well. have a nice section of the shop dedicated to super soil recipes/ammendments and we are big on AACT recipes with many ingredients to choose from. however i am not trying to advertise my shop on the farm by any means, another reason why i agree with a title change. thanks for stopping by @straincreation

straincreation

straincreation

For sure im in socal or i would hit u up. I think we should be good on the advertising i was just asking an honest question mods are reasonable, any way hope the best on your future endevours, and ++vibes man.
happy farmin;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
bringing it back! We're still around town and doing alright. I dont post much but lurk quite often. cool to see this thread bumped. Thanks for all your input, i agree to a name change of this thread. This could be a good suggestion page for all grow shops. I love hearing about new products and any input regards to any product. Maybe we can get a mod @Seamaiden to switch the title so its more open and doesnt sound like this is in regards to one single shop. Maybe "What grow shops should/need to have in stock" or something along those lines.
What would you like the title to be?

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

What would you like the title to be?

hmmm, maybe:
-Products every grower should try
- Products every store needs
- My Dream Shop Would Carry _____

idk, something along those lines. i think its a good idea to keep this thread alive, but needs a new name. something thats more "including" and doesnt sound like some dumb shop dude asking for secret products lol. Thanks Sea

The Terps

The Terps

Sea grean, nitrozime, and pus c or photosynthesis plus depending where you live.

Top Bottom