What you smokin tonight???

• Thread starter SteezeGreenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Never bought them I only do zoomers one day a year. Opening day of Canada's wonderland. Do I'll be trying soon early may
wonderland, been a while since i was there, used to go a lot when there was concerts.. the grateful dead played there!
well that would be a good time to do them, well maybe🤪haha.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I love the way ppl look at me and my buddy as we're laughing and drooling eyes watering. Went and did some sky diving on zoomers. If I was sober I would probably pussed out. Never been so high in my life from the adrenalin, buzzed for days. The only time I ever experienced that lvl of high. Shit that was 8 years ago now just before my son was born.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
811C4054 CF8C 4209 9A89 88AACAE1E12D

Donkey butter nugg 💃 and some coffee

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Fresh just as the wife likes it! I like mine dried a couple days but hey this what I’m smokin tonite , cheese berry by 00 seeds a 3 week cure is all she gets ! Lmao
sweet, how much weed do you squeeze at a time?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Depends on what I got on hand and I try just to do a 2-3 grams , I can do more but then we smoke more so plus I think I get it all I never press twice

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just did 3 gs and got .6 back so pretty good return I’m sure better growers or better bud gets better returns

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Depends on what I got on hand and I try just to do a 2-3 grams , I can do more but then we smoke more so plus I think I get it all I never press twice
i’ve been looking and searching and reading for months about presses and extraction machines as i need to get something sorta soon, keep changing my mind and new stuff is coming out like wildfire!
so far i like the source turbo etoh machine, it’s the better of the two, and than, of course i forgot the name but a CO2 critical home unit around $3000.
oh well, your stuff looks good! enjoy!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i guess first, i’ve vaped once a while back, so not up on quantities, how much smoke is that? is that a sitting or for all day? i smoke all day already haha

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
For me 2-3 joints
ok, mean vaping it, that piece is like smoking up to 3 joints.
ok here’s the real stupid question how many hits off the vaporizer is like a joints worth? kinda?

Moshmen

Moshmen

ok, mean vaping it, that piece is like smoking up to 3 joints.
ok here’s the real stupid question how many hits off the vaporizer is like a joints worth? kinda?
Idk let’s find out give a few minutes

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Good rosin one hit in a dab rig most ppl I know can't keep themselfs together that's all I smoke is concentrates

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I run in a Small Group of people so I don't hear about a lot...........

don't do any other site for this......... Never even been on a web site for beans or anything till 1 yr ago......

So I'm not in that Loop at all...........
I know how you feel, us old ppl just grow & smoke, I could care less about new fangled names lol. Just gott my 1st packets couple months ago, this is my 1st forum, blah blah blah

Top Bottom