Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Oh was that a pounds estimate ? Haha maybe a little more than 2

robomont

robomont

at a gram per watt,you should at least try to hit 2000 grams or 2 kilos.,4.4lbs.

P

Panchojr

at a gram per watt,you should at least try to hit 2000 grams or 2 kilos.,4.4lbs.
Yea that's what I'm shooting a gram per watt ,I usually get .7 per watt and I hopping the scrog we'll help me achieve that 1gram per watt

robomont

robomont

same here,sog to get my yields up.i sure wish i could grow those giant buds,been growing 20 years and never grew a big bud in my life.so instead ill just be satified with lots of small buds and im hoping sog will do this for me.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

.814 g/pw was my closest I've ever gotten running cheese the biggest producer I've ran. These days it just doesn't pack enough punch.

P

Panchojr

same here,sog to get my yields up.i sure wish i could grow those giant buds,been growing 20 years and never grew a big bud in my life.so instead ill just be satified with lots of small buds and im hoping sog will do this for me.
I know it will add more at the end

fstate559

fstate559

I think sour diesel puts out. I ran a dhn cut of sour d in 2 gal coco pots and it got massive. Hard to determine your yield at 5 weeks. Hope you have a couple good filters it will get loud. good luck I'm sure you will be happy with outcome!

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

What you think is one of the best yielder

Clone only green crack, blue dream, cheese ( the original )anything criticial ( critical mass, criticial plus), C99 , jack herer anything crossed with big bud but not big bud alone it's weak. those would be my top teir heavy is yeilder bud. You can go hydro and bring you yeild way up on any strain.

Last edited:
Top Bottom