Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

Panchojr

I think sour diesel puts out. I ran a dhn cut of sour d in 2 gal coco pots and it got massive. Hard to determine your yield at 5 weeks. Hope you have a couple good filters it will get loud. good luck I'm sure you will be happy with outcome!
That's the one I'm running its from dark heart how many weeks you gave them ?

P

Panchojr

Clone only green crack, blue dream, cheese ( the original )anything criticial ( critical mass, criticial plus), C99 , jack herer anything crossed with big bud but not big bud alone it's weak. those would be my top teir heavy is yeilder bud. You can go hydro and bring you yeild way up on any strain.
How you use hydro

fstate559

fstate559

That's the one I'm running its from dark heart how many weeks you gave them ?
It's been a while since I ran it but I know I took her 10 + weeks. I would run it again for sure but I'm limited on space and 9 week strains just work better for me but that cut puts on weight you can easily put out 1.5 to 2 units per 1000 imo.

fstate559

fstate559

Clone only green crack, blue dream, cheese ( the original )anything criticial ( critical mass, criticial plus), C99 , jack herer anything crossed with big bud but not big bud alone it's weak. those would be my top teir heavy is yeilder bud. You can go hydro and bring you yeild way up on any strain.
I ran dream queen I'm thinking it's the same thing as green Crack but I could be wrong but it definitely was a producer that finished super fast too

P

Panchojr

I ran dream queen I'm thinking it's the same thing as green Crack but I could be wrong but it definitely was a producer that finished super fast too
Yea it's the same thing and I'm running one plant of that one and it's way bigger then then the sd

P

Panchojr

It's been a while since I ran it but I know I took her 10 + weeks. I would run it again for sure but I'm limited on space and 9 week strains just work better for me but that cut puts on weight you can easily put out 1.5 to 2 units per 1000 imo.
You think 9 weeks will be a little bit, if I get 1.5 per light I be happy

fstate559

fstate559

You think 9 weeks will be a little bit, if I get 1.5 per light I be happy
Just keep an eye on it as far as trichomes to see where you like it. Like many strains they will pack on weight and density later in bloom. How many per light do you have?

P

Panchojr

Just keep an eye on it as far as trichomes to see where you like it. Like many strains they will pack on weight and density later in bloom. How many per light do you have?
I have 5 per light with hella tops

fstate559

fstate559

The clone I got it stayed short and yours ?
I ran gg4 right before the dream queen and I had to drop my lights alot lol so yeah it was a shorter plant with alot of tops. great plant though

fstate559

fstate559

I have 5 per light with hella tops
It's really hard to guess I have never been good at it. veg time, environment all factor in. I run in coco, 2 gal pots, 12 per light on most and sometimes 16 per light with minimal veg and I got close to 2 units so I'm betting you will have a great harvest

P

Panchojr

It's really hard to guess I have never been good at it. veg time, environment all factor in. I run in coco, 2 gal pots, 12 per light on most and sometimes 16 per light with minimal veg and I got close to 2 units so I'm betting you will have a great harvest
I veg in 7 gall pot for 6 weeks and it's soil and coco and it's 5 per light

P

Panchojr

I'm also planing on just running the for 9 weeks next run I will 10+

Top Bottom