Whatcha Puffin

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Had stuff lookin like that rip my head off before. Was Thai weed. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

dextr0

dextr0

Had stuff lookin like that rip my head off before. Was Thai weed. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
^^^This would be that type. My friend brought me a bag, i laughed when i first saw it. He laughed at me and rolled a little joint....BOOM! I was gone. Giggly and shit...gotta love them sativas.

Cheese and a Apple Cheese Danish.

G

Green Supreme

That's what I'm talkin bout. Loves me some brown, dirt weed. The stuff I had, we found beans. The house I was staying in at the time had mice, who conveniently ate all the beans. That was the end for mice in that house. Peace GS

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Kush Cleaner (aka Longbottom Leaf --> SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner), all from seed. I should be trimming this, but I'm not. After a good cure, she really does smoke like a dream. I'm glad I kept a cutting. Very strong and consistent phenotypes and a high female-to-male ratio (yet not feminized) with this particular cross. She got no care for this OD grow, either. I like her better and better every day, beautiful lemon essence undertones to the smoke, very smooth, and a nice high.

Kush cleaner bic
Kush cleaner 1800
G

Green Supreme

Nice, thanks for sharing. Hoping to get the Jack's Cleaner cut back when I get going again. Peace GS

R

Reefer Franklin

Panama Red Hash ( I swear it's true. See..........

Dry sieved through a 150 mu screen.

Very old school stuff. This will take old-timers back 35 years.

"He'll steal your woman then he'll rob your head."

The Reef

Imported Photos 00003
G

Green Supreme

Thanks for sharing. Will never understand this infatuation with pressing hash. Peace GS

R

Reefer Franklin

GS, I think it's a feeling that you haven't done your job well if you haven't made a 'finished product.'

In my opinion the atavistic looking bolders that I am hand forming are much more in the spirit of the hash made for the last couple of millenium and they really do the job.

As I may have mentioned elsewhere, several very seasoned growers I have talked to recently feel that dry sifting retains the varietal flavor of the hash. Making it with the cold water method homogenizes it. I have to agree.

The Reef

Imported Photos 00000
G

Green Supreme

I love both dry and water extracts. I do however disagree about pressing making a finished product. Hash was originally only pressed for transport and to adulterate. Too each his own. Hey try this some time. Once I made water extract and dry sieve from the same strain. Mixing them is truly the best of both worlds. Peace GS

R

Reefer Franklin

GS. I'll try that, then I'll try the dry sift, then I'll try the pollen, then I'll try running naked down the aisles of mature "White" and have kitty lick it off.
See below. Then I'll send it to you and have you evaluate it.

The Reef

"Oh daddy please grow more of this wonderful Catnip."

Oh Daddy please grow more of this wonderful catnip
G

Green Supreme

Seriously dry sieve and water extract together is amazing. Peace GS

ps.I pass on the naked hash

R

Reefer Franklin

And I had such high hopes for you. How about if the kitty runs naked between the plants ? I can wash him out thoroughly. His fur can be edited too.

The Reef

Here he is after a long bong session.

"Daddy, please lay off me off the White Widow for a day."

You Woke Me Up To Tell Me Im Being Emailed
G

Green Supreme

Nice, I like pussy but not that much teehee. Peace GS

ps. gawdamm that kitty has some monster feet

R

Reefer Franklin

Yes he does. He's a Serval/Oriental Shorthair mix. That's African Wildcat crossed with domestic well-known kitty.

He's pretty. Prettier than hell. He growls, not purrs.

Take care.

Love

Top Bottom