Whatcha Puffin

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

^^^imma take a wild stab at this and guess the hb part is his name.

pass that shit GS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJBWiH9bzRA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

G

Green Supreme

Puffed Sweet Blue, Pineapple Skunk, Jo Ta Ke and Mango Haze with Marihuanaman. Now puffin the Krush. Peace GS

ps. LOL guess I was more than half baked

half baked

half baked

haha yh sorry lads, chem valley kush and hb is jus short for half baked, peace hb:)

half baked

half baked

nice line up there GS makes me jealous thinking about some of the genetics you boys get ova the pond, THATS IT!!! wheres my jar of white fire :) lol peace hb

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah half baked, I'm on a white fire kick right now! :character0029:
fred

G

Green Supreme

Can't say the same here. Love me some Durban Poison. I am having Mango Haze and a coffee. Peace GS

wonka

wonka

shmoez(kindness) - Chemdog #4 x DuD
IMG 0550

G

Green Supreme

We needs moe Schmoe. Looking forward to him getting out. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

I found Cannalope Haze to be ok. Not really what I could call a Haze though. Wanna try the MK one day. Thanks form sharing. Peace GS

half baked

half baked

agree with u 100%( thats why i put iso in with it lol) not complaining tho, was a freebie, would give my right leg for some of them genetics, all good things come to those who wait eh lol peace hb

G

Green Supreme

When mine came too me it was supposed to be Vision Thai. I could tell as she flowered it was not her. Eventually I figured it. I put picks up in DNA's forum on a site and they said it was a great example, done well. The controversy over this company at the time cracked me up. I had a friend come into the grow and look at the 8 week Cannalope and say hey, when did you get C99. Did some searching at the time and it turns out they had a few strains being confused for others. I asked in the forum if it was C99 and they denied. Funny my buddy picked her like that, then I found info on the net that others speculated the same. Imagine my disappointment going from Vision to Cannalope 99. Peace GS

half baked

half baked

OMG, all that love and effort too, i'd be fuming but no doubt u did her justice:) peace hb

Top Bottom