Whatcha Puffin

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

This is watermelon bubble and a new product we are messing with called nectar. Peace GS

Bubble and nectar closer
Bubble and nectar
G

Green Supreme

Certainly won bag appeal. Only about mid in the buzz department compared to the others in the thread. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

L

Lost

GS what are most of the buds you show grown under.. Just look like a little more light would bulk them up.. Or some gravity.. :)

G

Green Supreme

Most of the things I puff are very sativa oriented. I don't believe powerful weed looks a certain way and often find bag appeal does not meet my buzzpower/hangtim requirements. Seems the tight nug hunters have a differing goals than I do. Please understand that I was raided in December and have yet to get back up and running. So much of what you see has been donated to me. Thanks to all the generous donors. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Bud nectar in the red cap, dry sieve on top and bubble in the jar. Then a hit of the mix. Peace GS

Bud Nectar Dry Sieve and Bubble
Bud Nectar Dry Sieve and Bubble hit
G

Green Supreme

Kuhaylah, Doc's Thai Lights and Sweet Blue I puffed with Marihuanaman this afternoon. Peace GS

Kuhaylah
Atomic Thai Lights
Sweet Blue
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

nice thread green supreme, diggin the sativa's.....are those drawo's og chocolate thai f3's? or just og thai? lovely combo with a coffee

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Enjoying your thread GS. What's your opinion on the ThaiLights?? I ordered some of these beans some years back from Gypsy but all I got was a letter from HLS. Never tried again. Looks like some nice herb.

G

Green Supreme

DJM I am not
sure as they came to my friend from Draw only labelled OG Thai.

Thai Lights is bomb dude. I grew the old one from some seed in a nug Doc gave me and have been loving that cut for about 5 years. I will be running some folks through test runs of Doc's new gear soon and we will have the grows posted on the net. He claims this is his best work to date. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

Latest posts

Top Bottom