What's Good?

• Thread starter index
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
index

index

Hey everyone, I'm new to THCFarmer but not to canna-forums I used to post on OG, I am a medical patient for crohn's disease. A friend of mine told me there is some fire on here so i'm here to see what's up.​
Stay up
~index

nebulius

nebulius

Nice to meet you Index, heard lots about OG but never visited the site when it was up. You may want to check out the "medical club" or "treating yourself" thread, there's a few discussions going on about treating crohns and other diseases with cannabis.
Welcome to the farm.:)

index

index

@nebulius
Thanks for the warm welcome, Jah has placed it in my mind to travel around to find landrace strains to share with the nation.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice, Index. Welcome. I also suffer from a digestive disorder. How do you use cannabis to treat your Crohn's?

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Which high CBD do you find the best?

nebulius

nebulius

That's cool, I always wanted to go on an expedition too to find rare strains, but unfortunately the Middle East isn't a friendly place to Americans at the moment. So that leaves parts of southeast asia, india, parts of africa, maybe parts of South America. Where else would you want to go?

nebulius

nebulius

I use the high CBD too for pain and nausea. Good stuff. Harlequin & a high CBD OG Kush so far has been my fav. out of the high CBD's I've tried. Cannatonic didn't seem potent enough, and Kushage was potent but flavor wasn't my fav.

index

index

@baba
I haven't gotten my hands on any high cbd landrace strains yet.

@outwest
z7 is a good strain I sent some hammond to the lab and got back 43% cbd

@nebulius
I haven't tryed harlequin do you know the lineage? I have searched around Alaska but plan on going back, I also plan to go to Russia, the middle east & Thailand.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'll be trying some harlequin next week, I think she is a 3-4 way landrace hybrid, somebody on here knows...I know I saw it on here before, Columbian and some other stuff in it..

index

index

I've heard some good things about it. It's amazing the genotype's that Jah has created for his children.

Chobble

Chobble

First off, Welcome to the farm.

I'll be trying some harlequin next week, I think she is a 3-4 way landrace hybrid, somebody on here knows...I know I saw it on here before, Columbian and some other stuff in it..

Thai Sativa

I keep a Harlequin mom at another garden. She's quite the beauty. I personally find Harlequin to suite my CBD means but Im not a chrons patient.

Also Do you think High CBD Landrace strains exist? I've pretty much counted it out because of Drug Cannabis cultivation. Plus to find a CBD dominant plant in a field of 1000s is fairly difficult.

I'm doing research with 8-10 foot tall Hemp seeds right now, They're supposed to be CBD dominant. Going to huck a few crosses :p

Chobble

index

index

Thanks for the warm welcome Chobble, I do think they exist it's just the matter of finding it. Let me know how the hemp seeds turn out sounds like a great experiment.

Chobble

Chobble

Thanks for the warm welcome Chobble, I do think they exist it's just the matter of finding it. Let me know how the hemp seeds turn out sounds like a great experiment.

Feel free to check out my dairy, Theres some pictures of the bad boys. They're really interesting, They dont branch at all and will not respond to topping.

Good to keep the CBD heads togethor ;)

Chobble

Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

Nice to meet you Index, heard lots about OG but never visited the site when it was up. You may want to check out the "medical club" or "treating yourself" thread, there's a few discussions going on about treating crohns and other diseases with cannabis.
Welcome to the farm.:)

Grow A Nug

Grow A Nug

Hmmmm who do we have here? Guess who this is that called you last mo and talked to you about case and laws, coalition etc. Dave. Nice to see you on here buddy! Is GGL (Dave) on here too if so let me know. Thanks. Seeya on FaceBook

nebulius

nebulius

Hmmmm who do we have here? Guess who this is that called you last mo and talked to you about case and laws, coalition etc. Dave. Nice to see you on here buddy! Is GGL (Dave) on here too if so let me know. Thanks. Seeya on FaceBook
Think you got me confused with someone else.o_O

nebulius

nebulius

@baba
I haven't gotten my hands on any high cbd landrace strains yet.

@outwest
z7 is a good strain I sent some hammond to the lab and got back 43% cbd

@nebulius
I haven't tryed harlequin do you know the lineage? I have searched around Alaska but plan on going back, I also plan to go to Russia, the middle east & Thailand.

"Harlequin is one phenotype of a plant bred to produce hashish. The genes are 75% sativa and 25 % indica. The Sativas include an early-1970s Colombian Gold, a Thai from the mountains near Laos, and a Swiss native land race that was bred for cattle consumption. The indica is from Nepal's Mustang State. These are all high-elevation plants."

Do a search in this forum for Harlequin or High CBD, there are a few discussions going on about these topics and a few peeps did grow diaries on the Harlequin. I think you would be very pleased with it, it has great flavor, the effects come on smooth gradually and wear off the same. Works really well for pain, and doesn't make your sleepy cause it's 75% sativa. My fav medical strain so far.

Chobble

Chobble

"Harlequin is one phenotype of a plant bred to produce hashish. The genes are 75% sativa and 25 % indica. The Sativas include an early-1970s Colombian Gold, a Thai from the mountains near Laos, and a Swiss native land race that was bred for cattle consumption. The indica is from Nepal's Mustang State. These are all high-elevation plants."

Do a search in this forum for Harlequin or High CBD, there are a few discussions going on about these topics and a few peeps did grow diaries on the Harlequin. I think you would be very pleased with it, it has great flavor, the effects come on smooth gradually and wear off the same. Works really well for pain, and doesn't make your sleepy cause it's 75% sativa. My fav medical strain so far.

Yields poorly and is kind of a bitch to grow, If growing the "Tricky" sativas is difficult. Harliquin is honestly the best medicine when it comes to a CBD dominant strain though.

Chobble

Top Bottom