• Thread starter connoisseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

got some new beans this weekend:

Bangkok Betty - (Billy Goat Seed Co.)
ECSD x Bubba Bx1 - (Chuckyoufarley)
Suddenly Schrom x Bubba Bx1 - (Chuckyoufarley)
(Trainwreck x Blue Moonshine) x Bubba Bx1 - (Chuckyoufarley)

I'd like to know how you landed some of my Bangkok Betty? Since it hasn't been around in a long time. Just curious and not trying to start anything. Next run of those will be ready this spring.

Best of luck to you and watch out. They will get out of control on you. Chucky's girl was close to 15 feet and Texas kid just grew some out this season and his girl was about 7-8 feet tall and about 10 feet wide. This is from him training her. If left untrained, she will get big.
Take care,
BG

P

Pistil Pete

No offense taken, Billygoat. I will ask the person that gifted them to me to contact you and verify that they are the BB seeds. I don't want to offend anyone by posting names publicly. I trust this person 100% and have absolutely no reason to doubt him.

O

Ohsogreen

Afghan # 1 (Serious Seeds)
Agent Orange (TGA)
Astro Queen (TGA)
Bubba Chunk (Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk (?) *
Cat Piss (?) *
G-13 Power Skunk (G-13 Labs)
Himalayan Gold (Green House Seeds)
Jillybean (TGA)
Lowryder 2 (Joint Doctor)
LR2 x Auto AK-47 (Joint Dotocr)
LSD - LifeSaver x Sour Diesel (BOG)
Mantuska Thunder Fuck (?) *
KFC (Ken's Finest Cush - Local Strain (?) *
Mutant X - aka - Saigon Haze (old Nam weed) (?) *
NL # 5 (Serious Seeds)
Purple Empress (Gooeybreeder)
Purple Urkel (TGA)
Querkle (TGA)
Sour Bubble BX3 (BOG)
Space Dawg (TGA - limited release)
Space Queen (TGA)
Skunk # 1 (Sacred Seeds - circa 1978) ... just to name a few ...

* gift that was breed, crossed &/or refined by a non-comercial breeder, specific origins unknown

P

Pistil Pete

I'd like to know how you landed some of my Bangkok Betty? Since it hasn't been around in a long time. Just curious and not trying to start anything. Next run of those will be ready this spring...........

I sent you a message about the beans, Billy.
Thanks alot for the tips. I'm excited to see what she can do.

B

Bigb89

seen some amazing lists so far makes mine look small but still very happy with it especially for only 9 months.

mosca fly mixed pack (Mosca Negra)
C-99 (Mosca Negra)
Strawberry Bubba Kush (Raskal)
Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Cali Connect)
Romulan (Next Genereation) 0/3 germed on side note hope other 7 turn out lol but had to try them.
in mail on way to me fingers crossed.
SSSDH (Connoisseur Genetics)
BlueberryXGrapefruit (Chimera)

lookin forward to addin some chem and og when they get released to along with urkel but have grape ape cut lucked across in veg now to hold me over.

Keep them comin cool to see what everyone has collected

D

dsfire

bc roadkill - cannacopia
lg thai - cannacopia
romulan maxx - ngsc
iss - ngsc
mango haze - mrnice
o.hazexskunk - skunkman

B

Bigb89

dsfire have you had chance to run the bc roadkill i was interested in grabbin that especially for price.

G

greengooroo

WOW !!!! my name is greengooroo and im also a seed junkie!!!! I have room for 10 flowering plants and i have 74 strains.Its alittle overboard my other half says ,i say nonsence!!!!

D

dsfire

no the roadkill is in the fridge still.. but ive only seen good reports of the seeds so i would say they are worth a punt.

pura

pura

Will be starting my winter grow here within a few weeks, these will be meds i will be throwing out. Stay tuned!

Raskals Fire OG Kush x Bubblegum 97
Raskals Bubba Kush x Bubblegum 97
Raskals Master Kush x Bubblegum 97
Raskals Master Kush x The White
Hollywood OG
Tahoe OG
Ghost OG
Banana OG
Lemon Larry OG
Chemdog 91
Chemdog 91 x Bubba Kush
Purple Urkle x Green Crack

B

Biggums88

Hello there Biggs,
I'm a fellow gardener and very much enjoy reading your posts. I happened to come accoss a post where you said you Haida the suge knight nl x og in seed form. If this is true would you be willing to sell me some beans. I have searched far an wide for this strain and I would greatly appreciate it if u could help me out.
Thanks alot,
Buggins88

O

Ozstoner

Hello there Biggs,
I'm a fellow gardener and very much enjoy reading your posts. I happened to come accoss a post where you said you Haida the suge knight nl x og in seed form. I have searched far an wide for this strain.
Thanks alot,
Buggins88

Hey dude, you should edit your post like i did when i quoted it. Read the site rules, your definately not alowed to ask other members if they will sell/give you beans, Maybe ask him to pm (personal message) you if he has the strain.

S

SB805KUSH

some of these farmers probably have freezers stuffed with tons of beans of different strains. I am a seed whore too but just started.lol.
OGRASKAL-
white bubba, kksc x the white , alien kush f2

THE CALI CONNECTION-
alien og, alienbubba, aliendog v2, deadhead og, chemreaper, grass knuckles v2

DJ SHORT-
blueberry, true blueberry, valliluna kush, cocoa kush, f-13, flo, jonny blaze

my seeds in fridge on reserve for now. im a clone whore too..lol..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Well lets see.. I got some Totinos pizza, some corn dogs.. ice cream.. some trim.. and too many beans to list..lol

420king-spaded

masses here jackin my boys name but want put my 2 cents in what im workin with as of now and in freezer sharksbreath, cole train, la woman,lemon skunk,silver bubble,kings kush,ronnie james[aka iron mike],herijuana,sfv og kush,rocklock and a cross that i created that has yet to be named im waiting on what a thc farmer breeder has to say as soon as he finishes growing it out as well as a slew of freebies sent from attitude

S

StillBlack

WOW we got some seed banks here good 2 c the genetics being perseved. .... ALL RIGHT..... 2x Sharksbreath...... 2x 60 day wonder ... 1x Easy Ryer...1x Lemon Skunk..... 1x RockLock .... 5x OG KUSH#18... 5x Big Buddha bubble cheese .... 1x Warlock... 1x serious chronic AND ABOUT 100 x Chocolate Thai Weed ( Who remembers dat 1? )

420king-spaded

oh yes chocolate ty um it was an xmas present in 93 and it was wraped on a bamboo stick taboot

JAWS

JAWS

PURA you lucky lucky dog...

Raskals Fire OG Kush x Bubblegum 97
Raskals Bubba Kush x Bubblegum 97
Raskals Master Kush x Bubblegum 97

ARRRRRRR........

Top Bottom