whats in your jar aka flavor of the week

• Thread starter MASSES 420KING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

DJ short , pre 2k Blueberry, love this strain, at 8 weeks nice head high. At 9 weeks stoned to the bone, at 10 weeks it lowers your IQ.

Been smoking Bubba, but only like it in small doses, takes away my energy and the next day I can't think clearly. I'm not into feeling spacey or tired all the time. For pain meds , it's good.

Depending on your metabolism, it may not be enjoyable as a casual smoke. I've truly hated growing it.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Smoking and vaporizing my harvest of Agent Orange (TGA), Jah Hoover's OG Kush x G13 Haze, OGraskal's Master Kush x Bubble Gum and Nepal. Variety is the spice of life!

D

danko

blazen joints and glass bowls (clean ones, always!!) of some kc jones (pretty chronic!!), dj short blue berry (im baked off 2 rips!! finally!!), monster kush (havent tried yet), and u2 kush (okay...)

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

smoking on some bomb BlueBerry x bubba kush I found a couple seeds some I think I may grow some out eventually and see what happens.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Blue Moonshine, P.Erkle, NY and Sour D, Lavender, Pineapple x OG Kush

Got a bunch of different cuts a few months back and ran em all out to see what was what. Everything came out pretty nice. The Pineapple OG was pretty larfy so i am keeping it trimmed up better this time. Hard to tell the diesels apart but one has the stronger lemon smell and flavor. Erkle and Lav are good for night time. Here's a pic of the moonshine. really weird as it turned out really blueberry like this run. usually really tight round nugs w. a more juicy fruit taste. i used GH nectar this time instead of molasses? who knows, still killer.

DJ Shorts Blue Moonshine
BMcloseup4_Medium_.jpg

M

MASSES 420KING

trainwreck just scored an 8th of trainwreck very floro green on the the lite side i find the taste hard to describe maybe a lil piney in there somewhere but its packin a heavy buzz a couple bong tokes and my head starts soaring all in all shits nice my buddy got a new connect that gets his shit from cali so cant wait to sere whats next

H

haze89

I'm waiting to pick up some realllllly ill purple kush my boy had last night. He sparked me on 4 bowls and it was KIIIIIILLLLLLLERRRR. Gonna grab a quarter in about 2 hours. Mad purple, mad trichs, expansive skunky kush smoke. The flavor sits in your mouth for a long time after smoking it too. I swear this morning my mouth tasted a little kushy ( I only slept for about 4 hours though.)

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Smokin' on that reserva privada og s1 and some gorilla grape.. :)

G

goleboy

why smoke when you can vapor_bong hit...

well so far lately we have had some dank blue dream. some super kill grand daddy burple(granddaddyx bubbleberry) and some jacks cleaner. and the most rediculous BHO made from a cutie pie of the sickest frostiest sugar leaf ever seen...but we aint been smokin anymore..we went from butane n bics, to butane to glass rods...to volcano to toro vapor bong hits...you wanna talk about takin a rip and not rememberin where you are when you pickin yourself up off the floor..this is the way to do that. hehehe

Invention
D

Dan K

dd sour banana 6 month cure... shit looks like a dark hairy skeletor... by the power of greyskulll!!!

southstreets

southstreets

right now im smoking on some raskals og and holywater og... I must tell you that raskals is some SUPER FIRE!!! lol..

southstreets

southstreets

i'll try and get 1 up... i've only got bout a gram and a half nug left!!! im growin some on my outdoor grow right now but im thinkin bout gettin me a couple more fire og clones and a couple diablo og clones too.. that raskals has gotta be my fav og right now.. and thats comparing it to the sour og, diablo og, holywater og, tahoe, humbolt , and bubba og that i have right now...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
sound delicious!! cant wait to see her!

M

MASSES 420KING

homemade hash dry sift bomb ass shit one hit takes you away i yeilded 12.5 grams on first run waiting to do 2nd run for a couple weeks the hash is blondeish

H

haze89

homemade hash dry sift bomb ass shit one hit takes you away i yeilded 12.5 grams on first run waiting to do 2nd run for a couple weeks the hash is blondeish

lucky mother fucker. I'm all out of hash and my guy ain't pushin it anymore cause not many people wanna pay the extra 5-10 bucks a gram for something they don't fully understand yanno? Not every dude knows what hash really is lol. The Katsu cuts full melt was soooooo sick. I can't wait to make some bubble or maybe even bho out of the CVK and Grass Knuckles. That shit will be illllllll. What did you make your hash from man?

M

MASSES 420KING

lucky mother fucker. I'm all out of hash and my guy ain't pushin it anymore cause not many people wanna pay the extra 5-10 bucks a gram for something they don't fully understand yanno? Not every dude knows what hash really is lol. The Katsu cuts full melt was soooooo sick. I can't wait to make some bubble or maybe even bho out of the CVK and Grass Knuckles. That shit will be illllllll. What did you make your hash from man?

white widow 95 cut from white webbed widow that last harvest was my last of the widow i and a few of lucky smokers who toked it felt i mastered it and i felt the genes were gettin tired plus i needed to make room for my new gear that i got going i just scored some run of the mill "pool water " haze not my fav waitin on my shit to dry and the the blueberry super skunk to be in hopefully tommorrow will post if i score that

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

not many people wanna pay the extra 5-10 bucks a gram for something they don't fully understand yanno? Not every dude knows what hash really is lol.

Truer words never spoken Haze89. I find it to be the same way in my neck of the woods. You can't find hash on the commercial market around here so most are not even used to seeing it. I've tried some made by other local growers that came through friends of friends type exchanges and it was shit. Using inferior strains is my guess. Destroyed more than a few self proclaimed "veteran tokers" in this city with my dry sift and bubble. LOL. They still won't pay for it though. But always coming around wanting another sample. :D

B

boxturtle

Right now I have subcools pandoras box in a jar. It has a real light cherry sent, that i hope will improve with the cure, but its got wonderful trics all over.

M

MASSES 420KING

the blue berry super skunk is in grabbed a quick quarter z 3 bag shit smells so fn good and taste just as good to seems to be cured expertly all the fine undertones are actually very prevalent tokin out of my new 22 inch inside out tornado twist glass water bong with ash catcher 15mil slide piece but again the nuggets are fantastic the high is truly euphoric dont toke to much cause of serius bouts of paranoia and increased heart rate not for the occasional toker one of the most potent strains i have ever toked

Top Bottom