whats in your jar aka flavor of the week

• Thread starter MASSES 420KING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

okay sorry for not updating but the flavors of the month are lemon skunk[dna] and la woman [dna] both are uber dank the lemon is just that strate lemon skunkyness and with the la woman to me she smells piney/lemony and tastes lemony hashy

P

paulycali

smokin on some Grandaddy OG! mmm yummy!! Got some Green Crack still curing i will be smokin that as soon as i am done wit the grandaddy og

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
Some serious BlueDream out this way...real real skunky jolly rancher smell/taste. Its blowing real strong...:rasta:

L

lil miss lone

Lets see, we have the Killer Queen (Lone's cut) with about 3 weeks cure, and I just took down some Jack Herer, G13-Haze and Chocolate Trip. Were about to throw into flower about 8 more Killer Queens, as well as a TRC Double Karen F2 (Big Ups Manicgrower ;) ) followed shortly by the Mendo Purps, 2 pheno's of Drawoh's OG Chocolate Thai 2.5 (including one Dank-As-Hell purple pheno) and a couple other strains whose names escapes me... I'm chiefing on a salad of all of em at the moment. ;)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

East Coast Sour Dies, and some Bubba for the nighttime heh

M

MASSES 420KING

Ya you gotta love those rainbow tokes girl i love tokin on tossed devils cabbage it just seeps in my mind lol muhahahahahaha

G

Greens

My flavours of the week are some purple erkle and god. Great daytime and nigh time smoke.

S

sizzahash

Blazing on some ..... Silver Haze....still ain't found no p'z of the sour..deez...:help:

M

MASSES 420KING

bubblegum realy tasty very light green nice tight nuggets golf ball sized and shaped id give it a 9 on bag appeal 10 for smell and an 8 1/2 taste and buzz inhaled in the following methods- solarized,dooberized,bowlified and of coarse cause im a bong slut so rippers threw my 22 inch double helix with ash-catcher[and ice cold ice lmmfao]

waayne

waayne

Super Lemon Haze and Train Wreck during the day,RedCherry Berry and Bubba at nite:damnhippie:

F

fat

i have some tahoe og some numuz og some mystery og king kush and the sinster og that i really havnt been somking on cause ive been on a budder concertae kick love me some og budder:420:

Z

zappafan99

If we had an emoticon of a yellow crying face looking into an empty jar it would go here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom