What's It Like?

• Thread starter FarmerX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FarmerX

Hey guys,

I appreciate you stopping by my thread, hopefully a few of you will throw up your opinions and experience here.

I'm staying with some friends in Michigan for a few months, curious about the status of the community down here.

I see the average price point for legit patient transfer seems to be $180-$300, is that a fair assessment?

Is it difficult to find a space to grow; are the cities, counties, police, neighbors, etc, generally cool with cannabis as long as you keep it respectful and legal?

Is the community already saturated with quality cannabis; are you having a hard time sharing your extra flower these days?

Does anyone here distribute to these medical shops in town, or are those mostly owned by a grower distributing his/her own medicine? Is the transfer process painful with a lot of tracking?

Thanks!

X

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

They actually just raided seven dispenseries in kent county. It really depends on the part of the state. Detroit has dispensaries all over from what I was seeing as far as ads in local mmj mags. Muskegon hasn't been great to the community, which is where I live. Are you the patient in question or looking for said patient?

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

I live in washtenaw county, where cannabis has been decriminalized since '76 but like he said it all depends where your at. In Ann Arbor most the dispensary owners I know are super legit. In other parts of the state I've had... different experiences. My friend who works at a dispensary in Dearborn just had the shop shut down by the city last week w/o cause. So yeah all about local culture. I'm always looking for more patients.. and the overage prices for growers on the medical market are sorta depressed but only if you show up with 3oz and your dick in your hand thinking your getting 500 buck. It's worth it if you have commercial quantities

Latest posts

Top Bottom