What's my Job Title?, and it's not "Master Grower"

• Thread starter Carl Sagan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

How about "Future Federal Inmate"
LOL
The name of this thread is "Whats my Job Title" And I think a few of us were just trying to warn carl that the technique he was going to use would probably get him in trouble. If you are out there inadvertently glad handing people sooner or later you are going to make contact the wrong guy. Be safe Carl.

sky high

sky high

It's not complaining. You stated that "nobody' would disagree...so I showed you how and why I do disagree. Just because I and others don't agree with your position doesn't mean we are complaining...nor are we "shitheads" as you so kindly "put"mebk'd it. (pun intended)

As far as your question...I think the "industry" you speak of will rival other "professional" industries/occupations when the "industry" requires higher education of >everyone< who is authorized to work in the field..just as the Health Care , legal, and High Tech industries require of their participants. Just because someone has been to the doctor 10X doesn't mean that they automatically get to call themselves a professional and print a business card that says "Doctor". In the real world, professionalism meets or exceeds set standards, regulations, and requirements and isn't merely self-generated through association or self appointment as it seems to be in the MJ "industry"

As far as your Africa comment... with only roughly 20% of rural Africa having access to power whatsoever, it is mind-boggling here to think you have the gall to broach the topic whatsoever as you gaze out upon 75-100K watts of power being used to grow a non-edible crop.

Get real is right.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I know my post have harped on this subject numerous times but " everyone has the assumption that everyone on a forum lives in co. wash or cali - so that is what i base my comments of off as I am afraid to even where a tee shirt from a seed company where I am from. And have seen numerous headline news that says major DRUG bust in such and such county - police confiscated 31 marijuana plants with a street value of 277,760 yes each plant in broken down into pounds and divided by grams at 20 dollar regardless of sex, maturity , clones - whatever - hell they will way the stems if that makes the story bigger. I personally just would love to be able to grow the plant I love without fear of loosing everything I own and my family being looked at as drug dealers. So I guess I speak from that point of view when I comment on these type of things but I still stand by my point that if you are the main grower your work should speak for itself as I have never seen a grower with a card .... with that being said I wish you the best carl good luck with your career , cards and growing maybe one day will all be able to have cards , thou I would still opt to just let my work speak for itself ,

K

kolah

I think the majority of people here are anti potshops...that is why all the derogatory and comical comments.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Head Budsman... Big boss of Buds.... CCM Cannabis Cultivating Manager...
Captain Kushington.... Marijanes menstrual manager... Horticulture manager...
the BiG grow gOd.
I used to have those little gum ball machine plastic balls, stuff a bud in one of those and put a little sticker with ur logo on it...bam!!! bettern any card.... ;)

420Gator

420Gator

Hbaked07b

T

tngreen

my $0.02, keep it as normal as possible like COO or Product Manager or Business Development. Will help with legitimacy when networking imo.

applepie

applepie

Ha, I like that..
but you are pretty wrong about the 'everyone will already know' part.. besides the fact that i walk around smelling like weed 24/7.

i dont get out of the garden much and into the dispensary, you know how it is

How about something like this?
Carl sagan

Top Bottom