what's on netflix

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

In the middle of a couple weeks of trimming and I've burned through all the classics

Just finished up breaking bad, deadliest catch and scrubs and looking for something new to start on

Any recommendations?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

waking life, philisophical movie about lucid dreaming
oldboy(original), great movie! nuff said
a scanner darkly, interesting animation and story line
fierce grace ram dass(on youtube too), inspiring
the girl with dragon tattoo, dark and interesting
dark city directors cut, inspired movies like inception
V for vendetta

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damages is good if your looking for a series, first couple episodes are a little slow, but then fucking hooked!

sensicloud

sensicloud

Been going through The Walking Dead on netflix lately. Pretty gory and violent but easy to get into.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

The two new seasons of the trailer park boys are gonna be a Netflix exclusive. I'm not sure when they get released but I think it's this month. I don't currently have Netflix but this makes me think I might have to get it.

3grambowl

Amazon prime is like an Og and Netflix is like bluedream. If you want real movies, not sequels and junk, go with amazon prime. Like quantity over quality rock netflix. Get the "hola" google extension and switch your region from USA/Europe/canada/Ireland. All are American titles and all have different movies licensed at different times. Britain has the best as far as good American movies are concerned. America they just care about tv it seems.
3gb

DismalDude

DismalDude

Trailer Park Boys
Orange Is The New Black
Hemlock Grove
Parks And Recreation
Louie
Lost,if you've never seen it.
Bob's Burgers
Weeds
Derek
Hell On Wheels
The Way-A must see.
Too many more to list but those are a few of my favorites.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I checked out a scanner darkly. Very different. I dug it

That new aziz shit is great

Pumped for the trailer park boys. 2 new seasons and 2 new movies

I'll also recommend An Idiot Abroad. Watching a miserable person travel to amazing places is great television

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey Seamaiden.I was reading that some LG tv's didn't work with Prime until you update the firmware.No idea if this is your problem but worth saying.
http://www.lg.com/us/support/answers/tvs/updating-your-firmware
We did the firmware update, now I need to try using the Amazon again. :)
I checked out a scanner darkly. Very different. I dug it

That new aziz shit is great

Pumped for the trailer park boys. 2 new seasons and 2 new movies

I'll also recommend An Idiot Abroad. Watching a miserable person travel to amazing places is great television
Really wild, and there's another one in the same vein, sort of, mixing animation with real film, but DAMN if I can remember what it's called! Features an Asian girl and her visions of a dying sun. Gah!

Latest posts

Top Bottom