• Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Daredevil Series just came out on netflix if you're into marvel comics

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We started HoC last night, I fell asleep during the 3rd episode. I have Odd Thomas on my list!

Someone mentioned a Maori movie, The Dead Lands. I can't find it on NF.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

We started HoC last night, I fell asleep during the 3rd episode. I have Odd Thomas on my list!

Someone mentioned a Maori movie, The Dead Lands. I can't find it on NF.

it was on vodly.to i think.

make sure u have pop up blockers!

F

FastTony

To echo what people have already said I would also recommend House of Cards, Louie and Orange is the New Black.

In terms of more obscure stuff on there that I've seen recently:

Winnebago Man: A documentary about a viral VHS that was passed around America that contains outtakes of a extremely angry Winnebago salesman that comes up with some delightful insults. Really funny at first but gets heartwarming towards the end.

Short Term 12: Very true to life film about working at a care home for teenagers with emotional problems.

Man on Wire: Documentary about an absolute nutter who tried to break into the World Trade Centre and tightrope between the towers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Already finished all available seasons of Orange is the New Black, I cannot adequately voice my love for the final scene, with Blue Oyster Cult playing Don't Fear the Reaper (I was SO into BOC when I was young! Agent of Fortune!) while Rosa drives off (and drives over V). Almost through House of Cards, just got Louie as a suggestion, been watching Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt and that, my friends, is a really weird show. But I kinda like it. An episode is long enough to get a workout on the recumbent bicycle done.

Saw Man on Wire a few years ago, pretty fuckin' nuts, wasn't he?

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

The increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret I challenge any of you to watch an episode and not laugh some good chuckles in there.

william76

william76

One show nobody's mentioned,sons of anarchy,if u like breaking bad ull like this!real violent though but decent storyline,brilliant,76

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I remember seeing that show advertised, I'll look for it and put it in my queue. Thanks for the suggestion! Has anyone here seen Peaky Blinders, and if so, did ya like it?
pretty good not daredevil or anything like that but pretty good....if anybody ever wants to be depressed or at least semi bummed out watch "kids for cash".

Top Bottom